x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Taylor Swift ♥

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Because she is amazing & she deserves tons of Swifties. Swiftie? Then lets talk about how amazing she is.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.
I want her new CD so much! xD

Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Taylor is amazing.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.
I want her new CD so much! xD
NANANANA I already have it.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.
I want her new CD so much! xD
NANANANA I already have it.
nonononono Frown

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Taylor is amazing.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

whats your fav video game

Should schools change the way they teach?

Should schools change the way they teach?

Should schools change the way they teach?

Fake Friends (Urgent Help Needed)

Should schools change the way they teach?

Fake Friends (Urgent Help Needed)

Fake Friends (Urgent Help Needed)

Fake Friends (Urgent Help Needed)

Tell the most horrible pun you can think of

Latest Videos

Play Online Games