×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Flappy Bird Game Shutting down?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 13507

"--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:








"warriorsrock1" wrote:




I've played the game before and i liked it a lot. I have been told that the person who put it up made it as a joke, and it got popular like, overnight. I guess he didn't want it to be so popular or he couldn't handle it all. I have also heard from my classmates that no one could beat it so they took it down. ANOTHER thing I have heard was that his brother beat it and he couldn't so he killed his brother. Later he was receiving death threats.... I don't know why. I don't know how any of this happened in the first place but that's what I've heard.
i don't think he was killed, i just think he was injured o:


and how come people are making more games and aren't threatening to be sued, when flappy bird guy was threatened to be sued ;-;
what do u mean he was thretaned to be sued? flappy bird was a totally original idea...
the guy who created flappy bird was theatened to be sued, because apparently the tube thingys that the bird goes through were in mario (or something else in the game) - i think Nintendo was the one threatening to sue


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"brunostar" wrote:



"--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--" wrote:








"brunostar" wrote:


















"warriorsrock1" wrote:








I've played the game before and i liked it a lot. I have been told that the person who put it up made it as a joke, and it got popular like, overnight. I guess he didn't want it to be so popular or he couldn't handle it all. I have also heard from my classmates that no one could beat it so they took it down. ANOTHER thing I have heard was that his brother beat it and he couldn't so he killed his brother. Later he was receiving death threats.... I don't know why. I don't know how any of this happened in the first place but that's what I've heard.
i don't think he was killed, i just think he was injured o:


and how come people are making more games and aren't threatening to be sued, when flappy bird guy was threatened to be sued ;-;
what do u mean he was thretaned to be sued? flappy bird was a totally original idea...
the guy who created flappy bird was theatened to be sued, because apparently the tube thingys that the bird goes through were in mario (or something else in the game) - i think Nintendo was the one threatening to sue
oh, well, thats conflict there, but in mario u can go in the pipes and go to a secret level, or those fire flowers come out, in flappy bird, theyre just an obstical, comepletely different purpose. do uknow how much he was sued for?

Like what iHascupquke says, my favorite youtuber: Have fun with your life! Don't care about what the mean people say about you, or what you do!

So yah mean ppl out there, idc what you say cuz i can have fun with my life without youuuu!
MINECRAFT YOUTUBER PIXEL DANCE ANIMATION TIME!
iHadCupquake Pixel Animation


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 13507

"--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:








"--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--" wrote:


















"brunostar" wrote:






































"warriorsrock1" wrote:
















I've played the game before and i liked it a lot. I have been told that the person who put it up made it as a joke, and it got popular like, overnight. I guess he didn't want it to be so popular or he couldn't handle it all. I have also heard from my classmates that no one could beat it so they took it down. ANOTHER thing I have heard was that his brother beat it and he couldn't so he killed his brother. Later he was receiving death threats.... I don't know why. I don't know how any of this happened in the first place but that's what I've heard.
i don't think he was killed, i just think he was injured o:


and how come people are making more games and aren't threatening to be sued, when flappy bird guy was threatened to be sued ;-;
what do u mean he was thretaned to be sued? flappy bird was a totally original idea...
the guy who created flappy bird was theatened to be sued, because apparently the tube thingys that the bird goes through were in mario (or something else in the game) - i think Nintendo was the one threatening to sue
oh, well, thats conflict there, but in mario u can go in the pipes and go to a secret level, or those fire flowers come out, in flappy bird, theyre just an obstical, comepletely different purpose. do uknow how much he was sued for?
i know, it's ridiculous. .-. i'm guessing they only threatened because the game was getting some popularity. from what i now, they didn't sue him, because the game was deleted..


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"brunostar" wrote:



"--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--" wrote:








"brunostar" wrote:


















"--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--" wrote:






































"brunostar" wrote:














































































"warriorsrock1" wrote:
































I've played the game before and i liked it a lot. I have been told that the person who put it up made it as a joke, and it got popular like, overnight. I guess he didn't want it to be so popular or he couldn't handle it all. I have also heard from my classmates that no one could beat it so they took it down. ANOTHER thing I have heard was that his brother beat it and he couldn't so he killed his brother. Later he was receiving death threats.... I don't know why. I don't know how any of this happened in the first place but that's what I've heard.
i don't think he was killed, i just think he was injured o:


and how come people are making more games and aren't threatening to be sued, when flappy bird guy was threatened to be sued ;-;
what do u mean he was thretaned to be sued? flappy bird was a totally original idea...
the guy who created flappy bird was theatened to be sued, because apparently the tube thingys that the bird goes through were in mario (or something else in the game) - i think Nintendo was the one threatening to sue
oh, well, thats conflict there, but in mario u can go in the pipes and go to a secret level, or those fire flowers come out, in flappy bird, theyre just an obstical, comepletely different purpose. do uknow how much he was sued for?
i know, it's ridiculous. .-. i'm guessing they only threatened because the game was getting some popularity. from what i now, they didn't sue him, because the game was deleted..
i jsut told my mom about this, green pipes are a stereotype in games liek that, it cant be exclusive ot nintendo. if i were the creater, i wouldve countersued 

Like what iHascupquke says, my favorite youtuber: Have fun with your life! Don't care about what the mean people say about you, or what you do!

So yah mean ppl out there, idc what you say cuz i can have fun with my life without youuuu!
MINECRAFT YOUTUBER PIXEL DANCE ANIMATION TIME!
iHadCupquake Pixel Animation


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

well, theres so many replacements and fake like splashy fish and fatty bird that I think people will be ok, but I do wish that he hadn't shut it down, after all... original is always the best! MY FAV IS FLAPPY MEOW

hatsune miku!!!


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 419

NOOOOOOO! Why? I wanted to download it!  Embarrassed Hurt

=3 Liesl =3


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 23

they shut it down because the guy stoll nintendo's graphics and they called copyright  ,so i mean the guy was a little stupid to take their graphics but i love the game.

who else is ready for school to be over?


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 939

"babycakes457" wrote:

they shut it down because the guy stoll nintendo's graphics and they called copyright  ,so i mean the guy was a little stupid to take their graphics but i love the game.

He didn't steal their graphics - I'm not sure you can do that with a tiny little app - he just designed pipes and he shut it down for many reasons. Basically, it was because of the attention it got. The popularity,  the death threats, Nintendo's threats e.t.c.
I'm sure the creator drew green pipes for the cartoon effect and because they're easyto identify, not because they were copyrighted by Nintendo.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I love that game but it's so hard!
They have tons of replacements though like Flappy Wings and Happy Bird and stuff like that so.
It's never dying.
Like ever.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Posts: 226

o.o

This Signature Sucks.. Enjoy I Guess ♥


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

// The Shrooma Shrooma Soci... in General Roleplays posted by splinter
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MayaPapaya03
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by EddoXD
The person below me in Forum Games posted by MayaPapaya03
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Djraja
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
What's Your Birthstone? in Random posted by MayaPapaya03
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03