Kw-logo-smaller

KW News

Current Events
Whats new in the world today! Post about the latest news and events of the world we live in.

Flappy Bird Game Shutting down?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"warriorsrock1" wrote:

I've played the game before and i liked it a lot. I have been told that the person who put it up made it as a joke, and it got popular like, overnight. I guess he didn't want it to be so popular or he couldn't handle it all. I have also heard from my classmates that no one could beat it so they took it down. ANOTHER thing I have heard was that his brother beat it and he couldn't so he killed his brother. Later he was receiving death threats.... I don't know why. I don't know how any of this happened in the first place but that's what I've heard.
i don't think he was killed, i just think he was injured o:

and how come people are making more games and aren't threatening to be sued, when flappy bird guy was threatened to be sued ;-;
what do u mean he was thretaned to be sued? flappy bird was a totally original idea...
the guy who created flappy bird was theatened to be sued, because apparently the tube thingys that the bird goes through were in mario (or something else in the game) - i think Nintendo was the one threatening to sue

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- Lock
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"warriorsrock1" wrote:

I've played the game before and i liked it a lot. I have been told that the person who put it up made it as a joke, and it got popular like, overnight. I guess he didn't want it to be so popular or he couldn't handle it all. I have also heard from my classmates that no one could beat it so they took it down. ANOTHER thing I have heard was that his brother beat it and he couldn't so he killed his brother. Later he was receiving death threats.... I don't know why. I don't know how any of this happened in the first place but that's what I've heard.

and how come people are making more games and aren't threatening to be sued, when flappy bird guy was threatened to be sued ;-;
what do u mean he was thretaned to be sued? flappy bird was a totally original idea...
the guy who created flappy bird was theatened to be sued, because apparently the tube thingys that the bird goes through were in mario (or something else in the game) - i think Nintendo was the one threatening to sue
oh, well, thats conflict there, but in mario u can go in the pipes and go to a secret level, or those fire flowers come out, in flappy bird, theyre just an obstical, comepletely different purpose. do uknow how much he was sued for?

Like what iHascupquke says, my favorite youtuber: Have fun with your life! Don't care about what the mean people say about you, or what you do!

So yah mean ppl out there, idc what you say cuz i can have fun with my life without youuuu!
MINECRAFT YOUTUBER PIXEL DANCE ANIMATION TIME!
iHadCupquake Pixel Animation

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"warriorsrock1" wrote:

oh, well, thats conflict there, but in mario u can go in the pipes and go to a secret level, or those fire flowers come out, in flappy bird, theyre just an obstical, comepletely different purpose. do uknow how much he was sued for?
i know, it's ridiculous. .-. i'm guessing they only threatened because the game was getting some popularity. from what i now, they didn't sue him, because the game was deleted..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- Lock
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"warriorsrock1" wrote:

i know, it's ridiculous. .-. i'm guessing they only threatened because the game was getting some popularity. from what i now, they didn't sue him, because the game was deleted..
i jsut told my mom about this, green pipes are a stereotype in games liek that, it cant be exclusive ot nintendo. if i were the creater, i wouldve countersued 

Like what iHascupquke says, my favorite youtuber: Have fun with your life! Don't care about what the mean people say about you, or what you do!

So yah mean ppl out there, idc what you say cuz i can have fun with my life without youuuu!
MINECRAFT YOUTUBER PIXEL DANCE ANIMATION TIME!
iHadCupquake Pixel Animation

Posted By:
xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx
StarStarStar

well, theres so many replacements and fake like splashy fish and fatty bird that I think people will be ok, but I do wish that he hadn't shut it down, after all... original is always the best! MY FAV IS FLAPPY MEOW

hatsune miku!!!

Posted By:
Liesl
Liesl
StarStarStarStar
NOOOOOOO! Why? I wanted to download it!  Embarrassed Hurt

=3 Liesl =3

Posted By:
babycakes457 Lock
babycakes457
StarStar
they shut it down because the guy stoll nintendo's graphics and they called copyright  ,so i mean the guy was a little stupid to take their graphics but i love the game.

who else is ready for school to be over?

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar

"babycakes457" wrote:

they shut it down because the guy stoll nintendo's graphics and they called copyright  ,so i mean the guy was a little stupid to take their graphics but i love the game.

He didn't steal their graphics - I'm not sure you can do that with a tiny little app - he just designed pipes and he shut it down for many reasons. Basically, it was because of the attention it got. The popularity,  the death threats, Nintendo's threats e.t.c.
I'm sure the creator drew green pipes for the cartoon effect and because they're easyto identify, not because they were copyrighted by Nintendo.

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
I love that game but it's so hard!
They have tons of replacements though like Flappy Wings and Happy Bird and stuff like that so.
It's never dying.
Like ever.

And now,
Ducks.

Posted By:
AzainMe
AzainMe
StarStarStarStar
o.o

This Signature Sucks.. Enjoy I Guess ♥

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

latest videos