x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

KW News

Posted By:
purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
Today is the day we remember the many victims of World War Two. I can't write anything here because I'll probably get it wrong, but you can search it on Wikipedia. Just though you should know smile

When we drive away in secret,
You'll be a volunteer,
So don't scream while we take you,
The world is quiet here

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
I really feel sorry for the six million people that died. The holocaust was a horrible thing, especially because it wasnt just jews, but muslims (im a muslim) and other religions that were victims.

However (and this isnt to cause hate so I hope no-one takes offense) take a look at Palestine where the Israelites did exactly the same thing to the Muslims living there and are still doing it! They forced Palestinians into a small strip of land, Gaza and blocked them in around the border, all because they said it was their 'promised land' and named it Israel, so I get pretty annoyed when people dont stop talking about the holocaust but dont care about Palestine.

You're not an intellectual. You just have internet access.

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

Posted By:
purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"Boysrock50" wrote:

I really feel sorry for the six million people that died. The holocaust was a horrible thing, especially because it wasnt just jews, but muslims (im a muslim) and other religions that were victims.

However (and this isnt to cause hate so I hope no-one takes offense) take a look at Palestine where the Israelites did exactly the same thing to the Muslims living there and are still doing it! They forced Palestinians into a small strip of land, Gaza and blocked them in around the border, all because they said it was their 'promised land' and named it Israel, so I get pretty annoyed when people dont stop talking about the holocaust but dont care about Palestine.

i know what you are feeling, but that is not entirely true. I am living in Israel (not currently though) and I too do not agree with what is happening right now in Israel. I think that Palestine and Israel should be united together to one country, and there are many other Israelis who think the same.

When we drive away in secret,
You'll be a volunteer,
So don't scream while we take you,
The world is quiet here

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct Lock
Cataclysm_Destruct

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
The Holocaust Was A Day To Forget, But We Will Never Forget The 6 Million Who Died Fighting For Their Religion, Fighting For Justice. May They Rest In Peace.

30.11.2014 -17:31 pm - 999th Post! :'D
30.11.2014 - 17:36 pm - 1000th Post! :'D

Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

Is ______ In Your Class?

Have anyone read Six of Crows??

(impractical)jokers

girls r more intelligents than boys

who for president 2017

What book are you currently reading?

In what Harry Potter book are you right now?

In what house did you get sorted in Potter...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games