Kw-logo-smaller

KW News

Current Events
Whats new in the world today! Post about the latest news and events of the world we live in.

Holocaust day

Posted By:
purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu
StarStarStarStar
Today is the day we remember the many victims of World War Two. I can't write anything here because I'll probably get it wrong, but you can search it on Wikipedia. Just though you should know smile

When we drive away in secret,
You'll be a volunteer,
So don't scream while we take you,
The world is quiet here

Holocaust day

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
I really feel sorry for the six million people that died. The holocaust was a horrible thing, especially because it wasnt just jews, but muslims (im a muslim) and other religions that were victims.

However (and this isnt to cause hate so I hope no-one takes offense) take a look at Palestine where the Israelites did exactly the same thing to the Muslims living there and are still doing it! They forced Palestinians into a small strip of land, Gaza and blocked them in around the border, all because they said it was their 'promised land' and named it Israel, so I get pretty annoyed when people dont stop talking about the holocaust but dont care about Palestine.

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

Holocaust day

Posted By:
purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu
StarStarStarStar

"Boysrock50" wrote:

I really feel sorry for the six million people that died. The holocaust was a horrible thing, especially because it wasnt just jews, but muslims (im a muslim) and other religions that were victims.

However (and this isnt to cause hate so I hope no-one takes offense) take a look at Palestine where the Israelites did exactly the same thing to the Muslims living there and are still doing it! They forced Palestinians into a small strip of land, Gaza and blocked them in around the border, all because they said it was their 'promised land' and named it Israel, so I get pretty annoyed when people dont stop talking about the holocaust but dont care about Palestine.

i know what you are feeling, but that is not entirely true. I am living in Israel (not currently though) and I too do not agree with what is happening right now in Israel. I think that Palestine and Israel should be united together to one country, and there are many other Israelis who think the same.

When we drive away in secret,
You'll be a volunteer,
So don't scream while we take you,
The world is quiet here

Holocaust day

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar
The Holocaust Was A Day To Forget, But We Will Never Forget The 6 Million Who Died Fighting For Their Religion, Fighting For Justice. May They Rest In Peace.

★ I'm Jay! Pleasure To Meet You ★

'Welcome to the League of Draven...'

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Whats a new updation of google?

latest videos