Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Dance
Chat about your favorite dance style in the Kidzworld's kid and teen dance forum. From hip-hop to jazz to Breakdance, you can post about all the latest dance style.

Leg cramps!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
A question for all you dancers!
What do you do for leg cramps?
What do you do you do to preven them?
What do you do after they happen?
I had heard that you can avoid leg cramps by keeping your potassium level up either by pills or by eating bananas.
I had also heard that wearing tights or leg warmers, while you rehearse can prevent cramps.
I only do ballet, but after last night's dance class, I had terrible leg cramps!
I do wear tights along with my leotard. That is the rules of the class.
I was justr wondering what all you other girls do to prevent leg cramps and how do you treat them!
Thanks if you reply!

Leg cramps!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I do dance, ballet.
After I rehearse, if I have cramps, I usually put a warm washcloth on my legs, that usually helps.
-Hope this helps!
-Sandy.

Leg cramps!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
thank you!!!  smile
I'll have to try that!!!

Leg cramps!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't get leg cramps. but I heard if you stretch then they wont come as often. when I go to my hip hop dance class we always stretch first and almost never get leg cramps. hope this helps! smile

Leg cramps!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
i got to my dance class late and missed  stretching time. and so i had super bad  leg cramps. i think that either putting ice or heat on it would help. heat might work better because when i get cramps anywhere i just you a heating pad and start to feel better. but after :ward move yous leg slowly  for a little while. hope this one helps more then my last post.  smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is human activity a substantial cause of g...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos