Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Dance
Chat about your favorite dance style in the Kidzworld's kid and teen dance forum. From hip-hop to jazz to Breakdance, you can post about all the latest dance style.

Middle Split needs help!!!!

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
Hey guys I have been working on my middle split for a while, and im still not down!!!!!! Got any tips or stretches you guys do to get down? Thx!!!

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
Stretch your hamstrings and your hips, I never really had to learn how to do middle split, I was good at it since I was little

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar
Stretch EVERYDAY for at least 15-30 minutes and excerise about an hour!smile

If you want one ask!!:))

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Use the wall to help you. Put one leg on it like what you would do for real splits. You could stand sideways or any other way. Another exercise would be putting one leg on your bed and trying to touch it with your hand.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
shineo
shineo
Star
hey girl...well am also interested to help ....but i think .......u have to give me time

Posted By:
Liesl
Liesl
StarStarStarStar
Sit in straddle (legs apart) and try to make your tummy touch the ground. Hold in the position for at least 10 counts. I hope this helps.

Press it before it late!
SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say potato wins-moved

Crush on my best friend

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D