Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I guess it is hardly "real" music because it is all computerized sounds and yeah, but most mainstream music is exactly the same nowadays so it doesn't make much of a difference.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:

I guess it is hardly "real" music because it is all computerized sounds and yeah, but most mainstream music is exactly the same nowadays so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Real music can be whatever you want it to be.

Bungee Bungalow -- Kidzworld's Big DJ/Producer. Check out my stuff!

Never download copyrighted music for free. You end up destroying the artists! Please buy it so you can save the music. The good tunes, the bad ones, and the horrible ones.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

lol this is 2013, music isn't just played on instruments  

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

No it's not "Hardly" real music. Gosh, it's like people don't know that computers can be instruments, depending on how they are used. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It is music just with editing.

peace see u later

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It is SO music.
If you listen to any mainstream stuff, or metal, you can always find cool beats and stuff in the background, ergo, not noise, music.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dubstep isnt music you say lets see you get on a stage with a beatgrid a soundboard and digital software and make "noise" then i will respect your opinion

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin

This is for constructive input on music and not fighting. This will be locked in the negativity continues. 

Posting in the forums!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"James" wrote:

This is for constructive input on music and not fighting. This will be locked in the negativity continues. 

I agree. smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

It's simply noise.... and it sounds like a computer vomiting.

Actually, if you search 'Define music', noise is described as 'nonmusic'.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity