Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Dance and Electronic
Chat about dance and electronic music. From techno and house to dance and dub-step, find it all here.

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 480
I guess it is hardly "real" music because it is all computerized sounds and yeah, but most mainstream music is exactly the same nowadays so it doesn't make much of a difference.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
BungeeBungalow
BungeeBungalow
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 131

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:

I guess it is hardly "real" music because it is all computerized sounds and yeah, but most mainstream music is exactly the same nowadays so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Real music can be whatever you want it to be.

Bungee Bungalow -- Kidzworld's Big DJ/Producer. Check out my stuff!

Never download copyrighted music for free. You end up destroying the artists! Please buy it so you can save the music. The good tunes, the bad ones, and the horrible ones.



Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:

I guess it is hardly "real" music because it is all computerized sounds and yeah, but most mainstream music is exactly the same nowadays so it doesn't make much of a difference.


lol this is 2013, music isn't just played on instruments  


Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4449

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:

I guess it is hardly "real" music because it is all computerized sounds and yeah, but most mainstream music is exactly the same nowadays so it doesn't make much of a difference.

No it's not "Hardly" real music. Gosh, it's like people don't know that computers can be instruments, depending on how they are used. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
benjy1232
benjy1232
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
It is music just with editing.

peace see u later


Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4807
It is SO music.
If you listen to any mainstream stuff, or metal, you can always find cool beats and stuff in the background, ergo, not noise, music.


Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
dcbeast97
dcbeast97
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Dubstep isnt music you say lets see you get on a stage with a beatgrid a soundboard and digital software and make "noise" then i will respect your opinion

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
James
James
Member since:
April, 2004
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1679
This is for constructive input on music and not fighting. This will be locked in the negativity continues. 

Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"James" wrote:

This is for constructive input on music and not fighting. This will be locked in the negativity continues. 


I agree. smile


Dubstep isn't music

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1315

"Mafia-Princess" wrote:

It's simply noise.... and it sounds like a computer vomiting.


Actually, if you search 'Define music', noise is described as 'nonmusic'.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

am i wrong

Should we bring back the death penalty?

am i wrong

Top 3 fav animals

latest videos