x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

← Previous 1
Posted By:
jamiiex3_1610723 Lock
jamiiex3_1610723
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 124
StarStarStarStar
do you guys have school dances at your school? i dooo, and wow they are soo funn! haha theyre amazinng! so what bout you guyss?

- jamiiee; ♥


Posted By:
pink.barbie Lock
pink.barbie
Member since:
February 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star

"jamiiex3" wrote:

do you guys have school dances at your school? i dooo, and wow they are soo funn! haha theyre amazinng! so what bout you guyss?
tier pretty fun but every time i dance dizboy dat like me stares @ me

maken love facesWink


Posted By:
cutei4760
cutei4760
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18
StarStar
alman

GanqStaa


Posted By:
jojo574
jojo574
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8
Star
Yessss our school dances are soooo fun!!!!!! Some lame people don't dance but me and my friends make the dances hype~!!!!!! If it wasn't for us our dances wuld be so lame!!!!!! smile Blush

Posted By:
starlight3645
starlight3645
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
StarStar
we r going to have school dances in my elimentry skool sometimes i wish i was dead lolz

~Eat, Pray, Love~


Posted By:
starlight3645
starlight3645
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
StarStar
we r going to have school dances,sometimes i wish i was dead lolz

~Eat, Pray, Love~


Posted By:
hockeyguy1998 Lock
hockeyguy1998
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star
we hav 1 da 15 ov april datz ware me & my gf got r 1st dance

Posted By:
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143_1639861 Lock
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143_1639861
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1076
StarStarStarStarStar
my skool has dances. but sometimes they r fun nd sumtimes they're lame. it depends on who dj's our skool dance. if the band teacher at my skool dj's the dances then they're lame cuz he plays terrible music. but when the security guard at my skool mr. jordan dj's it is fun cuz he actually plays music that ppl will dance 2.

Posted By:
jamiiex3_1610723 Lock
jamiiex3_1610723
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 124
StarStarStarStar

"jojo574" wrote:

Yessss our school dances are soooo fun!!!!!! Some lame people don't dance but me and my friends make the dances hype~!!!!!! If it wasn't for us our dances wuld be so lame!!!!!! smile Blush
haha ikkr some people just stand there but me & my friends are craazyy (: lol!

- jamiiee; ♥


Posted By:
jamiiex3_1610723 Lock
jamiiex3_1610723
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 124
StarStarStarStar

"I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143" wrote:

my skool has dances. but sometimes they r fun nd sumtimes they're lame. it depends on who dj's our skool dance. if the band teacher at my skool dj's the dances then they're lame cuz he plays terrible music. but when the security guard at my skool mr. jordan dj's it is fun cuz he actually plays music that ppl will dance 2.
ahaha i knooww sometimes they play suckky music! but then they'll play reaaally good music too! lol & yeah it depends on if a lot of my friends go too.. otherwise they can be borinng

- jamiiee; ♥


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

The first word...

say anthing that you can think of

say anthing that you can think of

say anthing that you can think of

Lonely

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

The first word...

Its a never ending game!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games