Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Dance and Electronic
Chat about dance and electronic music. From techno and house to dance and dub-step, find it all here.

Missing Ballet

Posted By:
XxCherryColaxX
XxCherryColaxX
StarStarStarStar
Ballet is awesome, I took it for a few years, but no one is teaching it anymore! -sigh- anyone have the same problem?

My hubby ♥ hehe^_^

My hubby ♥ hehe^_^

Missing Ballet

Posted By:
mmcookie10
mmcookie10
StarStar
omg i luv ballet 2 im scared i wont b able 2 tak it nxt yer boohoo Worried

mmcookie10

Missing Ballet

Posted By:
laney Lock
laney
StarStarStarStarStar
i love ballet too i took it for 5 years and then my cousin closed her studio where i learned when she got married. then i was a cheerleader but that's just not the same. now i'm in show choir and it's fun but not as serious as ballet. Frown

he taught me to love music, to love nature, to be myself no matter what. he taught me that family stays together, friends are forever, and he would always be there for me. he taught me to set my goals high, try to reach them, and never let anyone else take them away from me. he was the greatest person i everknew, he was my grandpa. i miss you pap!

Missing Ballet

Posted By:
XxCherryColaxX
XxCherryColaxX
StarStarStarStar

"laney" wrote:

i love ballet too i took it for 5 years and then my cousin closed her studio where i learned when she got married. then i was a cheerleader but that's just not the same. now i'm in show choir and it's fun but not as serious as ballet. Frown
-- -sigh- ikr?

My hubby ♥ hehe^_^

My hubby ♥ hehe^_^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i am a werewolf

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

i am a werewolf

What Time Is It Where You Live?

latest videos