Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Dance and Electronic
Chat about dance and electronic music. From techno and house to dance and dub-step, find it all here.

Dance tips.

Posted By:
Charly brown 2
Charly brown 2
StarStarStarStar
your dance skills: now everybody knows some dance moves and dance styles. and some people are great dancers and others..............not so much. and if you know how to dance really well you should definately go out and dance in public and try out for the school talent show. and if you cant dance very well, you can still go and try out for the talent show, and if you get in thats great and maybe your dancing skills arent to shabby, and if you dont, that doesnt mean anything, just because you didnt get in doesnt mean you bad, it just means that they thought that somebody else was just a little better than you. there will always be somebody out there that is better than you at something. school dances: so at school dances its always good to know how to do a basic step,or steps, depending on the type of song. like a slow song you should always know how to sway which is pretty simple. you just slowly step from side to side and lean alittle, or how to walts wich isnt as hard as it seems. its pretty simple, as two step walts is very easy and im sure you know it. you just put your hands on a guys shoulder and her puts his hands on your waist and you take your right foot and step forward and you bring you left foot up to your right foot and pause, then you take your left foot and step back one step and bring you right foot back. see pretty simple, and if you want to get a little fancy you can add a twirl into the steps somewhere. but if there is a fast song with a good beat its always good to know how to jump up and down. pretty simple you stand up on you toes and jump using only your toes, no knees just toes, and you are going to want to put you hands up in the air high above you, to keep you from looking like a loser./wierdo. cause that is really bad for your reputation. and if there is a song that tells you the step like the cha cha slide or the cupid shuffle you should try to follow them, but only if a group is doing it cause yet again youd look like a wierdo. Ballet: now a lot of people think that they know what ballet is. must kids in middle school are wrong. ballet isnt all about the splits and twirls. it uses a lot of body language. the point of ballet is to tell a story using dance. ballet is like a person. it had many personalities. it can be smooth and graceful or fast sharp and fierce. but it is always elegant. the type of ballet you do has to do with the type of music playing. llike you wouldnt want to do the sugar plum fairy dance to requiem for a dream , or the hunters dance to the swan lake theme. you have to match the music. if its smooth you do a smooth dance, if its jumpy youll want to do a more exiting dance. ballet isnt as easy as it seems. it is very difficult to do and takes many years of practise to learn to do correctly. toe walking is very difficult to do and youll have to have done ballet your whole life till your 20 to do correctly. and even when you know how to do it correctly it will always hurts. ballerinas never where open toe shoes because there feet are scared and bruised and will look awful, and they almost never wear high heels because the type of shoe hurts there feet. and ballerinas are stronger than most machure men, you have to be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very strong. it takes a lot of muscle to lift there legs and to leap around the way they do. so dont unnderestimate ballerinas cause they could easily brake one of your bones in an instint. . girl dancers in ballet are called ballerinas and boy dancers in ballet are called ballet dancers. andthe oringinal ballet dancers a few hundred years ago were only boys. women were forbidden to be ballerinas. so dont go teasing boy ballet dancers or else ill come for you. : ) foreign dance: i specialize in foreign dances. i can dance some asian styles, many latin styles like bachata and merange ( more-ang-gay ) and some indain styles like bangra ( bong- gra) so people misunderstand that the type of dance you are doing is a foreign dance so they might tell you that you are doing the dance wrong. because many american dance moves are similar to foreign dance moves. and vice versa so if they tell you that you are doing a dance wrong even though you know that you are doing it right you better go out and tell them that they are the one that is wrong and that you are doing a foreign dance. i know this passage was long. it took me about a half hour to type but i hope it was useful to you ps i know i didnt put any hip hop and break dance tips in here cause i dont know much about them and im a horrible american style dancer and these are tips that i use. Big Grin

----------------*Anything that can go wrong will.*---------------
-----------*But you get to decide if it goes wrong*------------

I L♥VE @NDY S!XX!!!!!

Dance tips.

Posted By:
daz2011
daz2011
Star
lol lol lol lollol

daz2011. woooooooohoooooooooooo! hello there!

Dance tips.

Posted By:
ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool

-Ak_iZ_@w3zUm3-©™

Honour™ is Epic™

werd =]®

Transformers

| Edit Signature

Dance tips.

Posted By:
bluerasberrycat
bluerasberrycat
Star
Thanks for writing this... It annoys me so much when people get the wrong opinion on dance. I've been dancing since I was 3 and will probably always dance!n smile

~Harry Potter freakazoid~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another 'crush' topic

family

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos