x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
MDcheer_1923679 Lock
MDcheer_1923679

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
I did dance since I was 3 years old. It actually helped me with my cheer. I stopped at age 11. I did ballet, you had to be 12 to do hip hop. When I was 12 i enrolled again and did hip hop for the year.. My mom made me. It sucked though :P I was the best dancer in ballet.. SPORTS I DO: Volleyball (Summer) Soccer (Spring) Cheer (Through the year Big Grin) Gymnastics (Summer)

Go Maryland Blazers High School Football and cheerleading team! Allie is the captain (ME!) GO BLAZERS. Alright team let's win this fight, blaze past the Mites.. ALRIGHT!

Posted By:
Charly brown 2_1812582 Lock
Charly brown 2_1812582

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
when i was 5 i started ballet and then i stopped when i turned 11. then i joined my latin dance club, and went to indian dance classes. then when i turned 12 i did some hip hop.( it didnt last to long) and i joined the cheer squad( which kinda sucks cause theyre always gettin on me bout my hair.) so yeah i can do ballet, latino style dance, hip hop(badly) south asian and indian dancing, and im on the cheer squad, id say my dancin career is off to a good start.

----------------*Anything that can go wrong will.*---------------
-----------*But you get to decide if it goes wrong*------------

I L♥VE @NDY S!XX!!!!!

Posted By:
cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
I used to dance when i was like 4 years old. My mom took me out the summer bfore kindergarten started Frown I did ballet, hip hop , jazz , and tap. I learned how to do my backhandspring and backbend there. smile

There, a signature.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
i started taking dance lessons right before i turned 13, and im still taking them now. I take hip-hop and i really like it.  smile

Latest Forum Posts

The Kidzworld Android App is out now!

skillet

Its a never ending game!

Me, Pink_Cool_Girl |Late introduction, sor...

Its a never ending game!

What RP should I make? |Vote|

What RP should I make? |Vote|

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

I Need Help Convincing My Strict Parents t...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games