Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Dance and Electronic
Chat about dance and electronic music. From techno and house to dance and dub-step, find it all here.

When I danced..

Posted By:
MDcheer_1923679 Lock
MDcheer_1923679
Star
I did dance since I was 3 years old. It actually helped me with my cheer. I stopped at age 11. I did ballet, you had to be 12 to do hip hop. When I was 12 i enrolled again and did hip hop for the year.. My mom made me. It sucked though :P I was the best dancer in ballet.. SPORTS I DO: Volleyball (Summer) Soccer (Spring) Cheer (Through the year Big Grin) Gymnastics (Summer)

Go Maryland Blazers High School Football and cheerleading team! Allie is the captain (ME!) GO BLAZERS. Alright team let's win this fight, blaze past the Mites.. ALRIGHT!

When I danced..

Posted By:
Charly brown 2
Charly brown 2
StarStarStarStar
when i was 5 i started ballet and then i stopped when i turned 11. then i joined my latin dance club, and went to indian dance classes. then when i turned 12 i did some hip hop.( it didnt last to long) and i joined the cheer squad( which kinda sucks cause theyre always gettin on me bout my hair.) so yeah i can do ballet, latino style dance, hip hop(badly) south asian and indian dancing, and im on the cheer squad, id say my dancin career is off to a good start.

----------------*Anything that can go wrong will.*---------------
-----------*But you get to decide if it goes wrong*------------

I L♥VE @NDY S!XX!!!!!

When I danced..

Posted By:
cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv
StarStarStarStar
I used to dance when i was like 4 years old. My mom took me out the summer bfore kindergarten started Frown I did ballet, hip hop , jazz , and tap. I learned how to do my backhandspring and backbend there. smile

There, a signature.

When I danced..

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
i started taking dance lessons right before i turned 13, and im still taking them now. I take hip-hop and i really like it.  smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos