Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Dance and Electronic
Chat about dance and electronic music. From techno and house to dance and dub-step, find it all here.

My dance teacher...

Posted By:
little_kit101
little_kit101
StarStarStarStar
Ug...I have went threw this story about 20 times now... Ok, so i signed up for this Hip-Hop dance class, with some dancing experiance.  The first day of class comes around. We go threw the usual, 100 jumping jacks, 100 situps, 50 pushups and so on. She starts to make up the dance in her head, its to the song "Blow" by Ke$ha. Here comes the problam... She starts teaching us the moves that she tought of then she always say "Easy anuf right?". We all nod our heads. She nows says "Ok lets try it with the music". The music booms from the player. Right as the dance starts, the moves are so fast, one move is about 1 second. The dances we have are all WAYY to fast!!! Advise?

Everyday,
I fight back the urge
to text you or call you,
telling myself that
if you wanted to talk to me,
you would.

When people walk away from you
let them go.
your destiny is never tied to anyone
who leaves you.
It doesn't mean that they are bad people
It just means their part in your story
is over.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Country and time game

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Creating a Logo

Country and time game

latest videos