Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Dance and Electronic
Chat about dance and electronic music. From techno and house to dance and dub-step, find it all here.

skrillex

Posted By:
momo2311
momo2311
Star
first of the year

skrillex

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
first of all, this forum makes no sense and is super random. 2nd of all, that song is called "first of the year (equinox) not first of the year, (im not trying 2 b a smart @$$) and 3rd of all, skrillex rocks!

I. Love. Michael.

skrillex

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, Skrillex is an electronic music artist so I don't see why this thread doesn't make sense. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

skrillex

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Well, Skrillex is an electronic music artist so I don't see why this thread doesn't make sense. 

well all she did was title the forum "skrillex" then post a name, wrong name, of one of his songs which gives us not much 2 post bout, she could hav said i luv this song then title the song (mayb the rite way this time) and then it wood make sense 2 mesmile 

I. Love. Michael.

skrillex

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"greenpig87" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

well all she did was title the forum "skrillex" then post a name, wrong name, of one of his songs which gives us not much 2 post bout, she could hav said i luv this song then title the song (mayb the rite way this time) and then it wood make sense 2 mesmile 

There's plenty of stuff I could have posted in response to the OP. We could have just posted about our favorite songs or something relating to the song the OP posted about. Such as you did, but a little less snarky next time. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

skrillex

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"greenpig87" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

There's plenty of stuff I could have posted in response to the OP. We could have just posted about our favorite songs or something relating to the song the OP posted about. Such as you did, but a little less snarky next time. 

fine.

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos