×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 1

first of the year


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 1622

first of all, this forum makes no sense and is super random. 2nd of all, that song is called "first of the year (equinox) not first of the year, (im not trying 2 b a smart @$$) and 3rd of all, skrillex rocks!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 4440

Well, Skrillex is an electronic music artist so I don't see why this thread doesn't make sense. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 1622

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Well, Skrillex is an electronic music artist so I don't see why this thread doesn't make sense. 


well all she did was title the forum "skrillex" then post a name, wrong name, of one of his songs which gives us not much 2 post bout, she could hav said i luv this song then title the song (mayb the rite way this time) and then it wood make sense 2 mesmile 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 4440

"greenpig87" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Well, Skrillex is an electronic music artist so I don't see why this thread doesn't make sense. 

well all she did was title the forum "skrillex" then post a name, wrong name, of one of his songs which gives us not much 2 post bout, she could hav said i luv this song then title the song (mayb the rite way this time) and then it wood make sense 2 mesmile 

There's plenty of stuff I could have posted in response to the OP. We could have just posted about our favorite songs or something relating to the song the OP posted about. Such as you did, but a little less snarky next time. 


All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 1622

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"greenpig87" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Well, Skrillex is an electronic music artist so I don't see why this thread doesn't make sense. 

well all she did was title the forum "skrillex" then post a name, wrong name, of one of his songs which gives us not much 2 post bout, she could hav said i luv this song then title the song (mayb the rite way this time) and then it wood make sense 2 mesmile 

There's plenty of stuff I could have posted in response to the OP. We could have just posted about our favorite songs or something relating to the song the OP posted about. Such as you did, but a little less snarky next time. 




fine.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-24 19:37:25 -0800

- 2017-11-24 19:35:33 -0800

- 2017-11-24 16:37:22 -0800

- 2017-11-24 13:36:28 -0800

- 2017-11-24 11:31:53 -0800

- 2017-11-23 20:13:08 -0800

- 2017-11-23 20:13:06 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 15:47:24 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:25:16 -0800

- 2017-11-22 06:59:54 -0800

- 2017-11-23 11:30:06 -0800

- 2017-11-22 09:01:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 08:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 10:45:02 -0800

- 2017-11-22 10:47:56 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:59:06 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-24 19:35:33 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800