Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
purplecupcake101
purplecupcake101
Star
I think this because some times boys can distract girls in class.# For example, I got moved to another desk because of a boy.  Also boys can be messy and can mess up your work and make a mess with your stuff as well.  So share your thoughts with your teachers.  Because words can be powerful. 

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar
This idea would just knock the equality of the education system back into the 1700s.

But if you really want to debate it;
On one hand you have a method that is basically institutionalized discrimination based on gender and socially cripples students, on the other you have the resources and oppurtunities to meet the learning needs of students due to gender difference, resulting in better grade average.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar
99% percent of people find a bf or gf in school

Posted By:
LemmeLoveYou._2315671 Lock
LemmeLoveYou._2315671
Star
Um no trust me you dont want that we have it at my school and it sucks i mean its pretty cool hanging around all guys or what not but i gets annoying sometimes guys want a girl to look at or flirt with but nooo u got a classroom FULL of your own gender its annoying.

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

This idea would just knock the equality of the education system back into the 1700s.

But if you really want to debate it;
On one hand you have a method that is basically institutionalized discrimination based on gender and socially cripples students, on the other you have the resources and oppurtunities to meet the learning needs of students due to gender difference, resulting in better grade average.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
Well unfortunately, A classroom full of only boys, would overbear any teacher-- Male or female; no matter how experienced. Haha. But seriously, boys are always delayed in maturity. 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar

"purplecupcake101" wrote:

I think this because some times boys can distract girls in class.# For example, I got moved to another desk because of a boy.  Also boys can be messy and can mess up your work and make a mess with your stuff as well.  So share your thoughts with your teachers.  Because words can be powerful. 

obviousley ur 2 young 2 understand, boys r wonderful! there is absolutly nothing wrong wit dem and 2 want dem in a seperate class u hav got 2 b crazy! don't u like looking at them (Justin)  or talking 2 them? if i didn't hav boys in my classroom i would go truly insane!!!! 

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
StarStarStar
i heard your post just got reported

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
This is also the reason people turn gay. So if you don't want people to turn gay DON'T HAVE FREAKING SAME GENDER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

This is also the reason people turn gay. So if you don't want people to turn gay DON'T HAVE FREAKING SAME GENDER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!

no it isn't.
besides there's nothing wrong with being gay anyway.

Ginger|Melissa

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Do you play soccer?

which is your favorite default theme?

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

about me

latest videos