Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

This is also the reason people turn gay. So if you don't want people to turn gay DON'T HAVE FREAKING SAME GENDER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!

 no it isn't.
besides there's nothing wrong with being gay anyway.


Well, it's not the whole reason people turn gay, but it's part of the reason why people turn gay at a young age. And there is something wrong with you if you are gay, it's not natural for people to feel an intimate attraction to a person of the same gender.


boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 40
The peopel who are had a appeal to the same gender.They felt something in their bodeis.The same gender was attracting them at that time.

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"teddyfluff" wrote:

The peopel who are had a appeal to the same gender.They felt something in their bodeis.The same gender was attracting them at that time.


Because that same gender was the only gender they got to see.


boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13445

"Betzy123" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

This is also the reason people turn gay. So if you don't want people to turn gay DON'T HAVE FREAKING SAME GENDER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!

 no it isn't.
besides there's nothing wrong with being gay anyway.

Well, it's not the whole reason people turn gay, but it's part of the reason why people turn gay at a young age. And there is something wrong with you if you are gay, it's not natural for people to feel an intimate attraction to a person of the same gender.


Actually it's completely natural and happens in tons of other species too. 


boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

This is also the reason people turn gay. So if you don't want people to turn gay DON'T HAVE FREAKING SAME GENDER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!

 no it isn't.
besides there's nothing wrong with being gay anyway.

Well, it's not the whole reason people turn gay, but it's part of the reason why people turn gay at a young age. And there is something wrong with you if you are gay, it's not natural for people to feel an intimate attraction to a person of the same gender.

Actually it's completely natural and happens in tons of other species too. 


Exactly.



Ginger|Melissa




boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13445
Also, I'd like to point out that relationships and the psychology behind them are a lot more complex than what's natural and what isn't natural. (even though almost anything we feel could be argued to be natural) 

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 40

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

This is also the reason people turn gay. So if you don't want people to turn gay DON'T HAVE FREAKING SAME GENDER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!

 no it isn't.
besides there's nothing wrong with being gay anyway.

Well, it's not the whole reason people turn gay, but it's part of the reason why people turn gay at a young age. And there is something wrong with you if you are gay, it's not natural for people to feel an intimate attraction to a person of the same gender.

Actually it's completely natural and happens in tons of other species too. 

Exactly.
I think that we should not be seperated because we need to learn to get along too.We can learn from each other.We might not get along most of the time but we will get to know each other

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12
so who cares its all part of growing up and this has nothing todo with this its just who they like and how they want to shape their life Hippie

key is love love is everything everything is you you are everything every thing is perfect the way it is you are perfect just the way you are!


boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 40

"sorrcermickey" wrote:

so who cares its all part of growing up and this has nothing todo with this its just who they like and how they want to shape their life Hippie
why should we seperate?We could learn from each other and learn how each other feels about each other than we understanding how we are making them feel

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1536
That is why there are girls schools, and boys schools sweetheart. (:

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

do you need help with homework???

do you need help with homework???

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

last one to say Cole Custer wins

latest videos