Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
glee.mixer.collector
glee.mixer.collector
StarStarStar
I don't understand what's wrong about boys and girls being in the same class!  There is nothing wrong with it! Sure we fight a lot but in the end we will always be good friends! I was in classes with boys for 7 years, nothing happened! We are all people! Boy's and girls don't have a lot of differences! It's like saying a boy and a girl can't be best friends! OF CORES IT IS POSSIBLE!

boys and girls should go to different classrooms in school

Posted By:
Blank canvas
Blank canvas
StarStar
Think about this, what if some of the boys were your friends and you wanted to be near them.
What if the girls/boys were mean to you and you were friends with most of the other gender.,
If girls/boys are going to get distracted, move away from that person,
And all boys arnt messy and mess up your work. Thats a stereotype. 

Sometimes I pretend to be normal,
but it gets boring...
So i go back to being me!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

write any kw members name

latest videos