Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2053

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

God is Eternal. He was always there

The Universe is Eternal. It was always there

Your turn



Not quite, miss Alekhine. The world was both created and shall soon die. How did the world come of here? Their has to be an answer to that. Why is the world suddenly evolved like this now? what was it like before? What continues the never ending cycle of the seasons? Like every table, pencil, and chair has a creator. Look at your hands. All humans have different thumb prints do they not? That has to have been made by an artistic someone.  

To answer your questions it certainly isnt a "god" goodnight.

And stop acting like a hippie thats not how a teenager acts hmmm.... *raises eyebrow and checks your birth certificate* per- GOODNIGHT

I'm not your average teenager, mister Jalen
 

You and most other teenager alive thinks that. Especially younger teens. 


But am i an immature, hyper, girly-girl who hang out with her girlfriends and faints at every hot guy that happens to passbye? seriously? Do you see me speaking punck and saying gang words? If you actualy knew me then we wouldn't be having this conversation. 
 

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2053

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

God is Eternal. He was always there

The Universe is Eternal. It was always there

Your turn



Not quite, miss Alekhine. The world was both created and shall soon die. How did the world come of here? Their has to be an answer to that. Why is the world suddenly evolved like this now? what was it like before? What continues the never ending cycle of the seasons? Like every table, pencil, and chair has a creator. Look at your hands. All humans have different thumb prints do they not? That has to have been made by an artistic someone.  

Just because we find beauty in something doesn't mean it's art, or that there is a "divine artist". It also doesn't necessarily mean that there is any greater meaning or reason that it exists in the way that it does. 


It DOES mean that somthing or someone created it. How could we be here by no ways possible?
What would be the piont of being here? certainly their must be a reason.

Not really. Who says there has to be an objective point of life? 

We got here through evolution. And the first organisms probably got here from abiogenesis. 



what did we evolutionate from? 

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441
what did we evolutionate from?


Refer to abiogenesis. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13245

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

God is Eternal. He was always there

The Universe is Eternal. It was always there

Your turn



Not quite, miss Alekhine. The world was both created and shall soon die. How did the world come of here? Their has to be an answer to that. Why is the world suddenly evolved like this now? what was it like before? What continues the never ending cycle of the seasons? Like every table, pencil, and chair has a creator. Look at your hands. All humans have different thumb prints do they not? That has to have been made by an artistic someone.  

Just because we find beauty in something doesn't mean it's art, or that there is a "divine artist". It also doesn't necessarily mean that there is any greater meaning or reason that it exists in the way that it does. 


It DOES mean that somthing or someone created it. How could we be here by no ways possible?
What would be the piont of being here? certainly their must be a reason.

Not really. Who says there has to be an objective point of life? 

We got here through evolution. And the first organisms probably got here from abiogenesis. 


what did we evolutionate from? 


I like how you asked the question that I specifically included an answer to so that you wouldn't have to ask said question.


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2053

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

God is Eternal. He was always there

The Universe is Eternal. It was always there

Your turn



Not quite, miss Alekhine. The world was both created and shall soon die. How did the world come of here? Their has to be an answer to that. Why is the world suddenly evolved like this now? what was it like before? What continues the never ending cycle of the seasons? Like every table, pencil, and chair has a creator. Look at your hands. All humans have different thumb prints do they not? That has to have been made by an artistic someone.  

Just because we find beauty in something doesn't mean it's art, or that there is a "divine artist". It also doesn't necessarily mean that there is any greater meaning or reason that it exists in the way that it does. 


It DOES mean that somthing or someone created it. How could we be here by no ways possible?
What would be the piont of being here? certainly their must be a reason.

Not really. Who says there has to be an objective point of life? 

We got here through evolution. And the first organisms probably got here from abiogenesis. 


what did we evolutionate from? 

I like how you asked the question that I specifically included an answer to so that you wouldn't have to ask said question.



what did organisms evolutionate from? 

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441
what did organisms evolutionate from?


A B I O G E N E S I S 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2053

"Alekhine" wrote:

what did organisms evolutionate from?

A B I O G E N E S I S 



what did Abiogenesis evolutionate from? 

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13245

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

God is Eternal. He was always there

The Universe is Eternal. It was always there

Your turn



Not quite, miss Alekhine. The world was both created and shall soon die. How did the world come of here? Their has to be an answer to that. Why is the world suddenly evolved like this now? what was it like before? What continues the never ending cycle of the seasons? Like every table, pencil, and chair has a creator. Look at your hands. All humans have different thumb prints do they not? That has to have been made by an artistic someone.  

Just because we find beauty in something doesn't mean it's art, or that there is a "divine artist". It also doesn't necessarily mean that there is any greater meaning or reason that it exists in the way that it does. 


It DOES mean that somthing or someone created it. How could we be here by no ways possible?
What would be the piont of being here? certainly their must be a reason.

Not really. Who says there has to be an objective point of life? 

We got here through evolution. And the first organisms probably got here from abiogenesis. 


what did we evolutionate from? 

I like how you asked the question that I specifically included an answer to so that you wouldn't have to ask said question.


what did organisms evolutionate from? 


...
okay so I answered that the first time. 


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13245

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

what did organisms evolutionate from?

A B I O G E N E S I S 


what did Abiogenesis evolutionate from? 


you got me. 

i lol'd. 

because you're obviously trolling right?


i've made up my mind

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 441

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

what did organisms evolutionate from?

A B I O G E N E S I S 


what did Abiogenesis evolutionate from? 


Jesus christ for the love of god stop using 'evolutionate,' it's not even a word

Look it up yourself. I'm not going to play your silly little reindeer games where you keep asking "lol but where did DAT evolutionate from XDXDXD"

Just read wikipedia, jesus

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

I really want to be a jr mod

Visit WinxBiz!

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

latest videos