Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 3279

"Alekhine" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

I'm sorry but no Santa is not real.

It's not really legit how some fat man can fit through a chimney like magic. And flying rain deers and a magic sleigh? No. All you have to do to find out that Santa is not real, is to stay up and quietly spy until your parents get up around five a.am and put presents under the tree. Same with the tooth fairy.

Santa doesn't appear if you look, silly. He knows when you do.




^



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 2512

"Alekhine" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

I'm sorry but no Santa is not real.

It's not really legit how some fat man can fit through a chimney like magic. And flying rain deers and a magic sleigh? No. All you have to do to find out that Santa is not real, is to stay up and quietly spy until your parents get up around five a.am and put presents under the tree. Same with the tooth fairy.

Santa doesn't appear if you look, silly. He knows when you do.




Haha, very funny. Santa isn't real.I did not hear anyone go "Hohoho" or whatever. It's pretty obvious once you see your parents wrapping presents that you WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR. xD


The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 440


Haha, very funny. Santa isn't real.I did not hear anyone go "Hohoho" or whatever. It's pretty obvious once you see your parents wrapping presents that you WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR. xD


He didn't give you presents because you don't believe in him and tried to catch him. That's not cool, man. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 2512

"Alekhine" wrote:


Haha, very funny. Santa isn't real.I did not hear anyone go "Hohoho" or whatever. It's pretty obvious once you see your parents wrapping presents that you WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR. xD

He didn't give you presents because you don't believe in him and tried to catch him. That's not cool, man. 


Heck, I was friggin' six back then. Of course I was so naive, I believed in him! So I thought, "Heck yeah! I'm gonna meet Santa Clause tonight! Yeah!" So, I climbed in the air vent, and there I saw that my parents were wrapping my gifts! All my years of fangirling over Santa... gone. xD He doesn't exist, you know how easy it is for parents to tell their child, "you have to be sound asleep for him to come out." Bleh. By the time I was eight, I stopped believing in Santa, The Tooth Fairy and those other holiday/eventful myths.


The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 440

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:


Haha, very funny. Santa isn't real.I did not hear anyone go "Hohoho" or whatever. It's pretty obvious once you see your parents wrapping presents that you WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR. xD

He didn't give you presents because you don't believe in him and tried to catch him. That's not cool, man. 

Heck, I was friggin' six back then. Of course I was so naive, I believed in him! So I thought, "Heck yeah! I'm gonna meet Santa Clause tonight! Yeah!" So, I climbed in the air vent, and there I saw that my parents were wrapping my gifts! All my years of fangirling over Santa... gone. xD He doesn't exist, you know how easy it is for parents to tell their child, "you have to be sound asleep for him to come out." Bleh. By the time I was eight, I stopped believing in Santa, The Tooth Fairy and those other holiday/eventful myths.


They're not myths, they're real. They don't show up because you stop believing in them, it's very straight forward. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 2512

"Alekhine" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:


Haha, very funny. Santa isn't real.I did not hear anyone go "Hohoho" or whatever. It's pretty obvious once you see your parents wrapping presents that you WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR. xD

He didn't give you presents because you don't believe in him and tried to catch him. That's not cool, man. 

Heck, I was friggin' six back then. Of course I was so naive, I believed in him! So I thought, "Heck yeah! I'm gonna meet Santa Clause tonight! Yeah!" So, I climbed in the air vent, and there I saw that my parents were wrapping my gifts! All my years of fangirling over Santa... gone. xD He doesn't exist, you know how easy it is for parents to tell their child, "you have to be sound asleep for him to come out." Bleh. By the time I was eight, I stopped believing in Santa, The Tooth Fairy and those other holiday/eventful myths.

They're not myths, they're real. They don't show up because you stop believing in them, it's very straight forward. 


I don't think they're real. I even sent letters to Santa, and I never got any of the presents I asked for. xP


The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 440



I don't think they're real. I even sent letters to Santa, and I never got any of the presents I asked for. xP


That's because you weren't believing hard enough. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 3279

I have a song stuck in my head now.

Don't stop, believing
hold on to that feeling.





Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2011
Posts: 2322

"Alekhine" wrote:



I don't think they're real. I even sent letters to Santa, and I never got any of the presents I asked for. xP

That's because you weren't believing hard enough. 

Is that really the only reason you have? ' Because you weren't believing hard enough?' I suggest you come up with a better reason.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 2512

"Alekhine" wrote:



I don't think they're real. I even sent letters to Santa, and I never got any of the presents I asked for. xP

That's because you weren't believing hard enough. 


Yes, I did, back then I was super obsessed with Santa, cause I started sending letters to him at the age of 4. I believed in Santa more than anything since I was so young!


The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-21 08:54:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:32:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:37:39 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:18:04 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:58:14 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 02:02:11 -0800

- 2017-11-21 02:02:09 -0800

- 2017-11-18 12:02:02 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 00:54:42 -0800

- 2017-11-19 18:40:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 22:42:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:32:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:10:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:18:43 -0800