Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

I'm sorry but no Santa is not real.

It's not really legit how some fat man can fit through a chimney like magic. And flying rain deers and a magic sleigh? No. All you have to do to find out that Santa is not real, is to stay up and quietly spy until your parents get up around five a.am and put presents under the tree. Same with the tooth fairy.

Santa doesn't appear if you look, silly. He knows when you do.

^

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

I'm sorry but no Santa is not real.

It's not really legit how some fat man can fit through a chimney like magic. And flying rain deers and a magic sleigh? No. All you have to do to find out that Santa is not real, is to stay up and quietly spy until your parents get up around five a.am and put presents under the tree. Same with the tooth fairy.

Santa doesn't appear if you look, silly. He knows when you do.

Haha, very funny. Santa isn't real.I did not hear anyone go "Hohoho" or whatever. It's pretty obvious once you see your parents wrapping presents that you WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR. xD

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

Haha, very funny. Santa isn't real.I did not hear anyone go "Hohoho" or whatever. It's pretty obvious once you see your parents wrapping presents that you WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR. xD

He didn't give you presents because you don't believe in him and tried to catch him. That's not cool, man. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

He didn't give you presents because you don't believe in him and tried to catch him. That's not cool, man. 

Heck, I was friggin' six back then. Of course I was so naive, I believed in him! So I thought, "Heck yeah! I'm gonna meet Santa Clause tonight! Yeah!" So, I climbed in the air vent, and there I saw that my parents were wrapping my gifts! All my years of fangirling over Santa... gone. xD He doesn't exist, you know how easy it is for parents to tell their child, "you have to be sound asleep for him to come out." Bleh. By the time I was eight, I stopped believing in Santa, The Tooth Fairy and those other holiday/eventful myths.

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

Heck, I was friggin' six back then. Of course I was so naive, I believed in him! So I thought, "Heck yeah! I'm gonna meet Santa Clause tonight! Yeah!" So, I climbed in the air vent, and there I saw that my parents were wrapping my gifts! All my years of fangirling over Santa... gone. xD He doesn't exist, you know how easy it is for parents to tell their child, "you have to be sound asleep for him to come out." Bleh. By the time I was eight, I stopped believing in Santa, The Tooth Fairy and those other holiday/eventful myths.

They're not myths, they're real. They don't show up because you stop believing in them, it's very straight forward. 

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

They're not myths, they're real. They don't show up because you stop believing in them, it's very straight forward. 

I don't think they're real. I even sent letters to Santa, and I never got any of the presents I asked for. xP

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

I don't think they're real. I even sent letters to Santa, and I never got any of the presents I asked for. xP

That's because you weren't believing hard enough. 

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a song stuck in my head now.

Don't stop, believing
hold on to that feeling.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

Is that really the only reason you have? ' Because you weren't believing hard enough?' I suggest you come up with a better reason.

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

Yes, I did, back then I was super obsessed with Santa, cause I started sending letters to him at the age of 4. I believed in Santa more than anything since I was so young!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos