Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
Yes I believe!!!

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

No, my parents never fed me lies and said he was real anyway, so, No, I don't believe, never believed and won't lie to my kids and tell them he's real. 

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.
It's Not Dull. It's just my opinion and the honest truth. Santa Claus is quite the stupid myth or whatever it is called, in my opinion. Everyone has a different opinion though

Heaven forbid you should ever have a little imagination and fun.
Trust me, I'm very imaginative and fun, or else I wouldn't be able to play basketball and entertain my three toddler Nephew and Nieces. I just don't think lying to your kids and creating this whole Santa Claus thing is "Fun". Since when is lying and creating false hope fun? If Santa was real what about the poor kids who don't get anything? Huh? Exactly. That isn't fun. 

I have no idea how you're okay with the lie that God is real, then. That's exactly the same thing.

You're not lying, you're telling a story. Is every fictional book just full of lies?

It gives the kids something to believe in.
God isn't a lie, but I guess that's just your opinion. No, Santa Claus is a lie; Christianity is a religion/Faith/Relationship that people don't grow out of by the age of ten. 

Okay.

Your parents tell you about Santa when you're young.

Your parents tell you about God when you're young.

Both are something that you have to have faith in.

Both are ridiculous when you look at it rationally.

I am not seeing the difference.
This is where you are wrong"
God is Real; Santa is fake. Santa is something no one has never seen, talked to, or actually experienced. So yeah, your theory is flawed like Santa Claus

Nobody has seen, talked to, or experience God either, just so you know.

People who think they have are usually schizophrenic.
Oh My gosh, you are so ridiculous. I talk to God everyday. My best friend has seen Angels. When my mom gave birth to me she FLAT LINED and she saw Angels but the doctors recovered her. My Youth Pastor saw angels. But you know what, I'm done with this conversation because I have better things to do than convince a faithless, bitter, random, hopeless vessel that God is real. I tried. I give up. Bye.

"Talk to" implies that he actually talks back. Which would be silly, considering he is not a physical being with vocal cords.

Or they saw bright lights and wanted them to be angels.

You're a silly one. No Santa, but yes God. I can't even fathom it.

and god DOES talk back

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"CrashYourParty" wrote:

No, my parents never fed me lies and said he was real anyway, so, No, I don't believe, never believed and won't lie to my kids and tell them he's real. 

Wow.

Congrats on being dull.
It's Not Dull. It's just my opinion and the honest truth. Santa Claus is quite the stupid myth or whatever it is called, in my opinion. Everyone has a different opinion though

Heaven forbid you should ever have a little imagination and fun.
Trust me, I'm very imaginative and fun, or else I wouldn't be able to play basketball and entertain my three toddler Nephew and Nieces. I just don't think lying to your kids and creating this whole Santa Claus thing is "Fun". Since when is lying and creating false hope fun? If Santa was real what about the poor kids who don't get anything? Huh? Exactly. That isn't fun. 

I have no idea how you're okay with the lie that God is real, then. That's exactly the same thing.

You're not lying, you're telling a story. Is every fictional book just full of lies?

It gives the kids something to believe in.
God isn't a lie, but I guess that's just your opinion. No, Santa Claus is a lie; Christianity is a religion/Faith/Relationship that people don't grow out of by the age of ten. 

Okay.

Your parents tell you about Santa when you're young.

Your parents tell you about God when you're young.

Both are something that you have to have faith in.

Both are ridiculous when you look at it rationally.

I am not seeing the difference.
This is where you are wrong"
God is Real; Santa is fake. Santa is something no one has never seen, talked to, or actually experienced. So yeah, your theory is flawed like Santa Claus

Nobody has seen, talked to, or experience God either, just so you know.

People who think they have are usually schizophrenic.
Oh My gosh, you are so ridiculous. I talk to God everyday. My best friend has seen Angels. When my mom gave birth to me she FLAT LINED and she saw Angels but the doctors recovered her. My Youth Pastor saw angels. But you know what, I'm done with this conversation because I have better things to do than convince a faithless, bitter, random, hopeless vessel that God is real. I tried. I give up. Bye.

"Talk to" implies that he actually talks back. Which would be silly, considering he is not a physical being with vocal cords.

Or they saw bright lights and wanted them to be angels.

You're a silly one. No Santa, but yes God. I can't even fathom it.
and god DOES talk back

Guys,
What r u doing?
Guys!
STAHP!!

(PS, just start a new santa debate forum and be here, mkay?)

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

Posted By:
Obey-Jen
Obey-Jen
Star
No Not any more my sister said he was fake

Posted By:
Lil'MissLovely
Lil'MissLovely
StarStarStar
YES c;

Arizona Love
Arizona Pride

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
God's real. I'VE seen angels and demons fighting in my room. And God talks back and if you've ever read the Bible there are many times when he has talked back to those who follow him. You don't follow him so how would you know? Exactly.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
There are plenty of other threads for talking about religion. 

I don't know why people saw it necessary to bring religion into this thread, too. 

Also, Santa's definitely real. 

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Yeah right. Santa is one of your parents dressed up in a costume leaving you notes and baking cookies for themselves. SAINT NICK is real. SANTA is not.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

Yeah right. Santa is one of your parents dressed up in a costume leaving you notes and baking cookies for themselves. SAINT NICK is real. SANTA is not.

nope. 

Santa's real. He flies around delivering presents to children. 

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"MwemaidsPzazz" wrote:

nope. 

Santa's real. He flies around delivering presents to children. 

and sometimes he drives.

santa

Ginger|Melissa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

If I Stay vs. The Fault In Our Stars

Good night

latest videos