Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you belive in santa?=)

Posted By:
RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar
StarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Santa isn't real and whoever thinks different is dummbbbbbbb.
I don't believe in Santa either, but I still don't like it when people try to convince kids that he isn't real, or make fun of kids who believe in him! You should have simply said "No, I do not believe in Santa."

But the kidz have to know the TRUTH.
Once, on a TV show, there was a conversation that went like this: Father: Why did you say that? Daughter: You told me to always tell the truth. Father: Yes, but I didn't tell you to tell the truth at the WRONG TIME!

It's never the wrong time to tell the truth about something as insignificant as Santa!!!! 
These kids are either going to eventually stop believing in Santa or keep believing in him for the rest of their lives. You need to just accept that.

parenting = your doing it wrong
I'm only twelve years old, you expect me to know how to be a parent? If you have kids someday, you can teach them that Santa is not real, but you do not have to be mean to kids who you don't even know.
telling kids that santa is real = bad parenting
never telling them that he's not real = bad parenting
It's like you're responding before you even read what I say. I never said anything about telling my kids that Santa is real. I do not believe in Santa, so I won't tell my kids that he is real. I'm just saying thar you don't have to tell random kids that believe in Santa that he isn't real.

Need fashion advice? I'm the girl for you.
Need a BFF? Great cause I need one too!
Need money? I'm outta here.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I don't believe in Santa either, but I still don't like it when people try to convince kids that he isn't real, or make fun of kids who believe in him! You should have simply said "No, I do not believe in Santa."

Once, on a TV show, there was a conversation that went like this: Father: Why did you say that? Daughter: You told me to always tell the truth. Father: Yes, but I didn't tell you to tell the truth at the WRONG TIME!

It's never the wrong time to tell the truth about something as insignificant as Santa!!!! 
These kids are either going to eventually stop believing in Santa or keep believing in him for the rest of their lives. You need to just accept that.

I'm only twelve years old, you expect me to know how to be a parent? If you have kids someday, you can teach them that Santa is not real, but you do not have to be mean to kids who you don't even know.
It's like you're responding before you even read what I say. I never said anything about telling my kids that Santa is real. I do not believe in Santa, so I won't tell my kids that he is real. I'm just saying thar you don't have to tell random kids that believe in Santa that he isn't real.

k

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar
StarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"RainbowRockstar" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

k
Okay glad we settled that. Big Grin

Need fashion advice? I'm the girl for you.
Need a BFF? Great cause I need one too!
Need money? I'm outta here.

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
I am not saying what I thinks cuz I no wanna ruin it for other peeps.

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

Help for Newibe's

latest videos