Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

IS GRADING SYSTEM REQUIRED IN EDUCATION?

Posted By:
Aishwarya the fairy
Aishwarya the fairy
StarStarStarStar
PLZ GUYS SHARE VIEWS ON IT! SAY ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES !!!!!!!!

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
yes so the college you go to knows if they want u their or not.
but i wish it wasnt required o.o

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
alleycat123
alleycat123
Star
grading is good and bad.we shouldnt be graded on all work, but how will we ever get ahead without mesured progress

I LOVE PIE!!!!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Grading? Yes. I do work and I expect a grade to reflect what I do. If the guy next to you slacks off and didn't do anything....should he go to college with better grades than I? I don't think so. The grading system sets an achievement bar to reach. Otherwise, no one would ever complete anything because selt motivation is hard to come by and even more when there is nothing to gain.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Grading isn't essential and is only a recent development in education, but it definitely has a lot of advantages. Mostly it sets a bar for students to achieve, and allows higher education facilities to see how well you performed at school. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it is, because it's the only way we have to see how good we do in school. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?

Vampires Or werewolves?

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

latest videos