Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is it real?

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I'm positive that I'm not the only one who didn't believe in the end of the world, but now is a bit afraid.
It's half an hour past midnight here in Georgia, and today an epic wind storm came out of nowhere, damaging power lines throughout my city and others.
I've been optimistic about the, "end of the world" not being true, but today I really started worrying that I might not get to see another birthday.
It's not just scary, but it's a sad thought, too. Especially for the kids and teens that know about it, and fear that they might not get to grow up and have a family like they want to.

What do you guys think?
I know there are a lot of posts about this, but...I really want a serious discussion.
No disrespectful or hateful comments, please. I know some of you think this is ridiculous, and that's fine. If you want to talk about it, that's fine, just don't be rude to some of us here who think it might be possible.

Also, if any internet trolls start flooding, spamming, or disrespecting this post, they will be reported.
Thank you.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Is it real?

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, to tell you the truth, I'm a bit worried myself. But here in India, its almost 11.30 AM, and nothing unusual has happened till yet.

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Is it real?

Posted By:
d4ni Lock
d4ni
StarStarStarStar
Nah. Probably not. The people on the other side of the world have already had the 21st and nothing happened. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Is it real?

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Its not going to happen. :3 They said the samething in 1999 and last year, never happen. Its close to midnight here, and nothing hasn't happen yet either.

Pikachu :3

Is it real?

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Its not going to happen. :3 They said the samething in 1999 and last year, never happen. Its close to midnight here, and nothing hasn't happen yet either.
Oh. Its rid me of a lot of tension, but I still can't help worrying! :3

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Is it real?

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Just as I went to make another post, the power over here shut off again.
Thanks for letting me know that, d4ni. That did help me to worry less, but there is still a bit of worry left. Even in nothing happens, I know that I'll always be worrying.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Is it real?

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Insomniac" wrote:

Just as I went to make another post, the power over here shut off again.

Thanks for letting me know that, d4ni. That did help me to worry less, but there is still a bit of worry left. Even in nothing happens, I know that I'll always be worrying.
Me too.

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

Who is your pet??

The Related Game!

What is your favorite subject? -moved

Dirty Lies

Creepypasta *WARNING*

latest videos