Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should correct typing be a rule here?

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

Okay, so let me start by saying that what I mean by correct typing is not using any of the regular abbreviations, (ex= g2g-Got to Go, brb= Be right back.), not what I see in every single topic these days, in which people seem to melt into little gooey puddles if they conjugate any verbs, or right "that" instead of "dat".

Another thing, why does everyone seem to right wrongly? I mean, what effort would it take to type a few little extra buttons on your keyboard/phone?

I don't want to offend anyone with this thread, I would just like to know.

Posted By:
Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123
StarStarStar
Some text talk is useful but some people just join the first letter of worlds together and assume people will understand xD eg wuu2- what you up too. hru-how are you.

Posted By:
CookieDevil
CookieDevil
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not sure if correct typing should be a rule at Kidzworld because it is a kids site and many kids want to write in the short version rather than the correct one but I think that it would be much, much easier if everyone wrote in the correct spelling.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, I know that text abbreviations are very useful, only sometimes they just get too overboard, and I tell you, I can't understand a thing they say....

Posted By:
Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123
StarStarStar
yeah, somebody texted me the other day saying hrubff I was like   Frustrated
They said it said how are you best friend forever....
To me it was just a bunch of letters xD

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah.....

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
i dont like when people write dat instead of that i dont know it seems trashy.....

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
No I think it'd be a silly rule considering this is a kids website and kids like to use abbreviations. Also there wouldn't be many ways of stopping people from typing like that. Some people generally aren't great at spelling, which is okay because this is the Internet, and some people like the look of typing like that. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
StarStarStarStarStar
idk i dnt rlly lyk it when ppl tlk lyk dis it gets annoying u knw but lyk watever.

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think that it should be a rule, but I DO think that proper typing should be used on here more often.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

latest videos