Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Lexii_Trill †
Lexii_Trill †
Star
Here's a real topic to discuss:
Should Gays Be Allowed To Elope ? I mean, It's happening now . What's your opinion ? It is wrong ? Who wants to bring up religion ?  Gets good there . But what iThink is: If you were gay/les would you want people discriminating against you ? Really think about it Wink

~ LexiiDadiee ▽

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
I'll just answer all of these questions.

Yes.
It should be legal.
No it is not wrong.
I don't.
No.

Obviously it should be legalized. Marriage is nothing but a legally binding contract between two people. It has nothing to do with the emotions that they experience or anything like that (though obviously there's room for the symbolism of two people connecting and 'taking the next step', or whatever you want to interpret). It's just a document that can be used for legal purposes. It has nothing to do with ethics or religion at its core, so it should stay far, far away from those things. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Theres two major threads on this issue. One in debating, the larger one is stickied in express your faith. Both have varying replies because its contoversial. And why would gays need to elope? Everyone here knows im for equal rights.

Arguing is a waste of time.

Posted By:
mz.swagalouis
mz.swagalouis
Star
ummm no I don't think it should be legalize but even tho I don't think it is right to be gay but I guess everyone should be able to be with the person the love but I really think its wrong

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"mz.swagalouis" wrote:

ummm no I don't think it should be legalize but even tho I don't think it is right to be gay but I guess everyone should be able to be with the person the love but I really think its wrong

"It shouldn't be legalized"

"It's wrong"

"But I think everyone should be with the person they love"

Do you see the problem here? It's very contradictory. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
charms234
charms234
Star
Gays should be allowed to get married. Gays shouldn't have less rights than straight people because they're different. Gays are like any other person, except they love someone of their own gender. And as far as religious people go, I know you have you're beliefs, but that should take away peoples rights. 

Posted By:
doglover9854
doglover9854
Star
i dont want to sound werid i think it should be legal i mean my uncle is gay

Posted By:
RodasiaLuv
RodasiaLuv
StarStarStar
No, I don't think it's legal because when your in public with stuff like that, that doesn't look great to other people and then the government could see that stuff and then he/she may ban it for life, and then you could be sentenced.

~Rodasia~

Posted By:
rocky7858
rocky7858
StarStarStar
Evan though it sounds wrong anybody should  be with who they love so.... yes!!!! 

Rocky- xoxo

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar
I think Eminem said it best:
 But if we can #### dead animals and antelopes then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope

Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it.- Lupa Fiasco

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.- Andre Gide

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Childhood

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D