Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7067
Totally fine. Happy Valentines day.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4940
Happy Valentine's day everyone. And a moreso happy Valentine's day to you awesome Allie. xD

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!


Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
SuperHeroesImagine
SuperHeroesImagine
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 58

"Neronic" wrote:



"SuperHeroesImagine" wrote:


I'm sorry.I shouldn't have gotten so mad over your opinion.Forgive me?

Of course. Most people might've reacted the same way. I was being sort of controversial.

Thanks.And kinda but everyone has first amendment rights. Now can we be friends and sstop talking about it?Big Grin

It's Mickey here.❤
I love Making friends and all that.(:
Don't forget you're beautiful no matter what
people say.Join my club advice central and I'll be glad to help you plus you can fill my comments
with questions.Love you all.❤❤


Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
SuperHeroesImagine
SuperHeroesImagine
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 58

"Kissme21" wrote:

Happy Valentine's day everyone. And a moreso happy Valentine's day to you awesome Allie. xD

HappyValentines day Candace

It's Mickey here.❤
I love Making friends and all that.(:
Don't forget you're beautiful no matter what
people say.Join my club advice central and I'll be glad to help you plus you can fill my comments
with questions.Love you all.❤❤


Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Neronic Lock
Neronic
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20

"SuperHeroesImagine" wrote:



"Neronic" wrote:






"SuperHeroesImagine" wrote:




I'm sorry.I shouldn't have gotten so mad over your opinion.Forgive me?

Of course. Most people might've reacted the same way. I was being sort of controversial.

Thanks.And kinda but everyone has first amendment rights. Now can we be friends and sstop talking about it?Big Grin

Sure, haha.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7067

"Kissme21" wrote:

Happy Valentine's day everyone. And a moreso happy Valentine's day to you awesome Allie. xD
Awww shucks. Thank you so much.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Imicro
Imicro
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 31

"Neronic" wrote:

A legitmate reason is that it's against God.


If you're not Christian, however, a good reason against it is that kids need to see a fatherly AND a motherly figure in their lives.


This is a subject that I really wanted to be brought up.... so if you think it is against god because it is in the bible... do you also hate people that aren't christian, I mean the first commandment IS you must believe in one god.  So people that are not Christian are breaking that commandment.Correct? So if you will say gays are sinning you are also saying teenagers that argue with their parents, people that dont believe in god, ect. are also people to be disapproved of. It something to think about.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Neronic Lock
Neronic
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20

"Imicro" wrote:



"Neronic" wrote:


A legitmate reason is that it's against God.



If you're not Christian, however, a good reason against it is that kids need to see a fatherly AND a motherly figure in their lives.


This is a subject that I really wanted to be brought up.... so if you think it is against god because it is in the bible... do you also hate people that aren't christian, I mean the first commandment IS you must believe in one god.  So people that are not Christian are breaking that commandment.Correct? So if you will say gays are sinning you are also saying teenagers that argue with their parents, people that dont believe in god, ect. are also people to be disapproved of. It something to think about.

I don't hate anyone, only my own sins.

It's not my place to judge tbh.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Imicro
Imicro
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 31

"Neronic" wrote:



"Imicro" wrote:






"Neronic" wrote:




A legitmate reason is that it's against God.




If you're not Christian, however, a good reason against it is that kids need to see a fatherly AND a motherly figure in their lives.


This is a subject that I really wanted to be brought up.... so if you think it is against god because it is in the bible... do you also hate people that aren't christian, I mean the first commandment IS you must believe in one god.  So people that are not Christian are breaking that commandment.Correct? So if you will say gays are sinning you are also saying teenagers that argue with their parents, people that dont believe in god, ect. are also people to be disapproved of. It something to think about.

I don't hate anyone, only my own sins.

It's not my place to judge tbh.



I do think though that you are right, children do need a motherly figure in their lives, but i dont think it has to be a mom. It can be anyone, an aunt, sister, friend, teacher,ect. Thank you for debating, some people dont and it can be very annoying and rude. It is nice hearing another side opinion and this IS debate.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
cheerkaitlin Lock
cheerkaitlin
Member since:
January, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10
As long as it doesn't hurt anybody or violate rights, then it should be legal.

PROSPIRIT CHEER


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

confused crush?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Rate the band above you

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

latest videos