Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Castlevania_boy_1275190 Lock
Castlevania_boy_1275190
StarStarStarStar

"Christette" wrote:

"Bullying=bad11" wrote:

No because God made us to marry each other and have the next generation would any of you like to have a wife that is the same gender as you or a husband if your a boy.  to me it is descusting but on the other hand people  who love each other should be married so im really on 50/50
                      You have no place to judge anyone. IF PPL WANNA BE GAY THEY CAN!! DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM A CHRISTAN, BUT REMEMBER GOD, KNOWS THAT THIER GONNA BE GAY LET GOD HANDLE THEM NOT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT IF U HAD FEELINGS FOR GIRLS IF UR A GIRL AND EVERYBODY TELLIN IT SHOULD BE "50/50" THIER WRONG FOR WANTING A LOVE TO SPEND THIER LIFE!?!?!?!

Disappointed

Well... we cant judge but God told us what is correct and what isnt... so if u believe in God u must avoid those ppl.

hi!
Relax
Take it easy tear us apart
Dam! :3

Posted By:
Christette
Christette
StarStarStarStar
I'm not gonna avoid them are go aganst them.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

Posted By:
;Trill Maria
;Trill Maria
Star
As long as gays love eachother, no one has the right to judge them about their marriage. If something was perhaps making them want to be different, and they didn't love eachother at all, that shouldnt be allowed.
Most countries dont allow gay marriage, and gays aren't thankful enough that some of them are allowed.
It shouldn't be illegal, but it should definitely have exceptions and/or rules.

~ Mariaa

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

";Trill Maria" wrote:

As long as gays love eachother, no one has the right to judge them about their marriage. If something was perhaps making them want to be different, and they didn't love eachother at all, that shouldnt be allowed.

Most countries dont allow gay marriage, and gays aren't thankful enough that some of them are allowed.

~ Mariaa

The Netherlands
Year Legalized:

Belgium
Year Legalized:

Spain
Year Legalized:

Canada
Year Legalized:

South Africa
Year Legalized:

Norway
Year Legalized:

Sweden
Year Legalized:

Portugal
Year Legalized:

Iceland
Year Legalized:

Argentina
Year Legalized:

And just last week: The UK.
So putting all that out there, its just a matter of time since the US and Mexico who are both partially allowed, will join the other countries allowing it across the board. Equal rights is gaining everyday! All you have to do is read the news. smile Life is indeed good.

And ANYONE has the right be ungrateful for not being afforded the same rights as everyone else. It's called oppression. I'm sure the women in the world were a tad ungrateful too back in the day as well as blacks. And they had every right then and now. Equal right should mean just that, equal rights for all.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
Serengeti Lock
Serengeti
StarStarStar
I'm so happy for the UK Big Grin

-Serengeti Style :3

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

Why should it have exceptions and/or rules that differ from the rules that govern straight marriages? It ought to be equal, considering the love is equal between two gay people and two straight people.

Also

As long as gays love eachother, no one has the right to judge them about their marriage

but it should definitely have exceptions and/or rules.

Think about that. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
cheriiku
cheriiku
StarStar
Everyone should be allowed to get married.
If your religion says gay people cannot get married, and you agree with that then fine, you have an opinion. but that shouldnt stop other people. that's like saying anchovies should be banned on pizza just because you don't agree with/like it.

Posted By:
Paradise_Styles Lock
Paradise_Styles
StarStarStarStar

"mz.swagalouis" wrote:

ummm no I don't think it should be legalize but even tho I don't think it is right to be gay but I guess everyone should be able to be with the person the love but I really think its wrong

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I

Posted By:
sibunann
sibunann
StarStarStarStar
Yep who cares who marries who let ppls love who every they want 
P.S I'm not gay

Sibuna 4 ever
Fabina 4 ever
MIXER 4 LIFE!
U gotta love little mix
Watch your backs --A
My sock sings me songs when I'm lonely and need a friend
Bye haters kiss kiss ill see you later Bye haters it was very very very nice to meet you-Cher Lloyd swagger jagger
Gay marriage should be legal
and thats what you missed on Glee
--A

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos