Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7306

"Imicro" wrote:



"damiann9" wrote:






"huss the champ" wrote:




thats the most digusting thing a man should never do its not good logically for a man to be gay because women are made for a reason that no man would argue to accept as being a wife at home 


Exactly.

Who cares what society has to say? Who cares if it offends people? Boo hoo! It's the truth - WOMEN ARE MADE FOR MEN.



not only is this a horrible thing to say and it is completely filled with opinions, IT IS FLAT OUT ######!!!!!  DISGRACEFUL TO WOMEN! Many people thought about this 30,40,and 50 years ago! Since then you have women's rights. we are not 'made for men' not only is this disrespectful  this is just a horrible,horrible thing to say.
He's a troll, he was already locked. smile

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4944
*Claps* And this, everyone is why -Allie- is Awesome Allie. Big Grin

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Posted By:
Imicro
Imicro
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 31
It really just bothers me how some people will just say horrible things and not find a problem with it

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7306

"Imicro" wrote:

It really just bothers me how some people will just say horrible things and not find a problem with it
I know, alot of people do that bc its truly what they believe and we have to repsect it. HOWEVER, he was just trolling to be mean and get a reaction. I saw it the next morning and reported it all. Thus, he was banned. Please know that posts that horrible may be reported and they will be dealt with. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
diamondboo15
diamondboo15
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 35
I dont know but all i have to say is you shoudnt interrupt someone relationship. how would you feel if the whole world had an protest about your relationsship how would you feel

Haters are my motivations


Posted By:
Imicro
Imicro
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 31

"-Allie-" wrote:

"Imicro" wrote:

It really just bothers me how some people will just say horrible things and not find a problem with it
I know, alot of people do that bc its truly what they believe and we have to repsect it. HOWEVER, he was just trolling to be mean and get a reaction. I saw it the next morning and reported it all. Thus, he was banned. Please know that posts that horrible may be reported and they will be dealt with. Wink


thanks I just got worked up about how some people will do and say those things. Frustrated

Posted By:
emmie360
emmie360
Member since:
June, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Perfect! I don't see whybeing a 'women' makes you weak, and pointless except for housework and children. We aren't you're stupid slaves!

Posted By:
emmie360
emmie360
Member since:
June, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 55
YES! I don't see any problem with gay marriage, in fact, for most people, it won't even bother/interfere with THEIR lives, so why say no? I have a couple friends who are bisexual, and I am perfectly fine with that smile

Posted By:
emmie360
emmie360
Member since:
June, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 55

"emmie360" wrote:

Perfect! I don't see whybeing a 'women' makes you weak, and pointless except for housework and children. We aren't you're stupid slaves!


I just noticed my grammar fails! I was typing angrily. xD *why being *woman *your

Posted By:
little elf
little elf
Member since:
March, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
gay marriage should be perfectly alright. and i dont know why the government have to be all over it           if they decide that it is illegal then there pretty dumb thats like getting rid of a bunch of people because of their religion its not fair

Little elf


play online games

latest forum posts

Get over 1000 posts challenge!

If you had kids what would you name them?

If you had kids what would you name them?

what is your style of dressing??

transgender youth.

what is your style of dressing??

If you had kids what would you name them?

Word that start with B

What instruments do you play?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos