x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Angelicbeauty12" wrote:


"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:





that will never happen. 








!_!......how the heck should I know that.....I dunno....I have a gay friend but.....i don't judge.

Use common sense, and think about what you say before you say it. 

The number of people who choose not to reproduce will probably always be a smaller number than the number of children people have. 

There are not a significant enough amount of gay people to change this. 

And it's not like there is going to be a huge rise in the number of gay people if their marriage is legalized. 

Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 269
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"KingShawn13" wrote:



Take my advice never say anything like that ever again because u said kind of  like a ########## and that's not a label u want people to know u as.



Hey that's mean!!....like I said...I dunno.... and you don't need to tag me with a bad word or something...I didn't mean to judge.....ugh!

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD


Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 269
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

 

FINE!!!!!! AM OUTTA HERE!

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD


Posted By:
KingShawn13_1519518 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
KingShawn13_1519518
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4006
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
It was not a bad word it's what u call a person who is afraid of gay people

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.


Posted By:
KingShawn13_1519518 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
KingShawn13_1519518
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4006
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
And the comment did kinda sound ignorant if u re read it

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.


Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 269
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"KingShawn13" wrote:

It was not a bad word it's what u call a person who is afraid of gay people


for the record....I ain't afraid of gay people!....

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD


Posted By:
KingShawn13_1519518 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
KingShawn13_1519518
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4006
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
That's not what I meant I can't say the word on here so think what would u call a person who had a phobia of gays

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.


Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 269
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"KingShawn13" wrote:

That's not what I meant I can't say the word on here so think what would u call a person who had a phobia of gays


Ho....n

Mo

pho

bia

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD


Posted By:
KingShawn13_1519518 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
KingShawn13_1519518
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4006
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
That's the word I was looking for.

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.


Posted By:
KingShawn13_1519518 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
KingShawn13_1519518
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4006
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I apologize if I just came across as a little mean spirited but that kinda was how u said it 

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.


Latest Forum Posts

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

did you ever change your religion?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

did you ever change your religion?

Rate the metal band above you.

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games