Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Gay Marriages Be Legal ?

Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
StarStarStarStar
yeah..fine..I get that...but....didn't mean to judge you know......over and out!

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar
Good night

Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it.- Lupa Fiasco

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.- Andre Gide

Posted By:
funchaser
funchaser
StarStarStarStar
i think it should be leagal gay les and bi and straight to all make cute couples they should be able to get married like straight couples 

I am a Devil

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah I think It is because what's the point of you marrying someone that is the same gender as you.

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
Yes they should...if you truly love somone then why shouldn't you be able to marry them?

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
SuperCholo 8D
SuperCholo 8D
StarStarStar
It should. Gender is just a costume. Love is love. Nothing can break love. & Nobody should be pushed into following the rest of society. Everybody likes who they likes. If church taught right, gay marriage would be legal. Because it's love, not brain surgery. 
& Plus, got a problem with gay people? Blame straight people for raising gay babies, lol.

Hi

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"KingShawn13" wrote:

U want to know something ironic this country was founded to escape religious persicussion will how ever it's spelled but they don't allow gay marriage because its unnatural that's funny to me because that means Americans are the biggest bunch of sanctimonious people on Earth 

The pilgrims actually came over so that they COULD persecute people who believed in other religions, lol. Not the other way around, unfortunately. 

Yeah I think It is because what's the point of you marrying someone that is the same gender as you.

To obtain the same legal benefits that straight couples get.

i could say that the gay marriage is violence, cause they want me to accept it because of X reasons

Hahaha. No. That has nothing to do with violence.

if your gay be in love that's fine no harm in that but marriage is where I step in and say no,I don't have a problem with gay people

Clearly you do have some kind of problem with gays if you're not pro gay-marriage.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
furbyfriend
furbyfriend
StarStarStar
Yes gay marriage should be legal. Last time I checked something that is illegal is a crime or sin. Gay marriage is not a crime or sin. If you love someone, you should be able to marry them. It is a basic human right. There shouldn't even be two sides to this. People who think gay marriage is wrong.....welll'if you saw my face righy now . It says everything. Xx

Nirvana
Carrie Underwood
Mama
Cobain

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
no  that  is  weird  and  why  would  you  want  that Devil

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
:p :) :( MOODY! :p :) :(
:p :) :( MOODY! :p :) :(
StarStarStarStar
No,to me it is unexeptable.

smile to Wink to Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

grandma favoring

grandma favoring

Friends could be mean

latest videos