×
Back left
Back right

Getting an Ipad at 10? Agree or Disagree.

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Disagree, and you know why? Many kids nowadays have everything they want, so they don't fight for it (I mean when you do something to get it) They think that they will get everything they will need in future. Also the kids who have Ipads, Iphones, and other modern technologies, I think they have no childhood, they become more addicted to them, and I remember when I was 10, all I wanted to play games with my friends, I didn't want Ipad,and other modern things. That's why I disagree smile

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 10

Well it depends all about the child and how well he handle things. it also depends on the parents because he could very good and the parents could be giving their child an ipad. That can be their only greatest gift in their life that then the kid might appreciate.

Wasssup ppl add me


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 64

"Freddywolf79" wrote:

Well it depends all about the child and how well he handle things. it also depends on the parents because he could very good and the parents could be giving their child an ipad. That can be their only greatest gift in their life that then the kid might appreciate.
  

I agree it does depend on da parents and the child rlly

SOUL EATER IS BOMB

I LUV SOUL EATER


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I don't know, anyway my parents don't so. no hope Frown

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 474

"NachozRule" wrote:

what kind of idiotic question is this.
how is it idiotic??

sig


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"Evea" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


what kind of idiotic question is this.
how is it idiotic??

are you seriously asking that question

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 474

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Evea" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




what kind of idiotic question is this.
how is it idiotic??

are you seriously asking that question
yes, I am. i don't see a problem as long as the child is monitored. 

sig


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

 I have to know about you to decide this for you.

the rest is silence 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3

I agree too It is really up to the parents and the child.. if the child doesn't even think about doin bad things on it.. that means give them 1 If they truly deserve it smile 

Hi.. (;


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12500

"strawberry_gum" wrote:

Disagree, and you know why? Many kids nowadays have everything they want, so they don't fight for it (I mean when you do something to get it) They think that they will get everything they will need in future. Also the kids who have Ipads, Iphones, and other modern technologies, I think they have no childhood, they become more addicted to them, and I remember when I was 10, all I wanted to play games with my friends, I didn't want Ipad,and other modern things. That's why I disagree smile


^ most appropriate answer. smile I agree with strawberry_gum. smile


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity