Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

School Uniforms or Free Dress?

Posted By:
Cheryl_3838
Cheryl_3838
Star
Some schools need to wear uniforms, some dont. What do you think? Is it better to have school uniform or not? Why? Wink

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Uniforms.

It represents you as a school, avoids the whole dilemma of who's not wearing whatever is in style, saves you time from having to bother thinking of what to wear each day and makes you equal.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Sky of Stars
Sky of Stars
Star
Free dress because you get a chance to express yourself.
For example: The I LIKE TRAINS t-shirt I got for xmas

Sammich
Sammich?

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Uniforms.

It represents you as a school, avoids the whole dilemma of who's not wearing whatever is in style, saves you time from having to bother thinking of what to wear each day and makes you equal.

I agree with this, and might I add that it is useful for school trips, as you can easily locate where your fellow classmates are and it's more difficult to get lost in the crowded streets. My school occasionally has a 'Non-Uniform Day', which is a fairly nice treat for everyone. It lets them express their creativity and who they are in a day, but uniforms are much more handy and efficient to the school society.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"CookieAngel" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Uniforms.

I agree with this, and might I add that it is useful for school trips, as you can easily locate where your fellow classmates are and it's more difficult to get lost in the crowded streets. My school occasionally has a 'Non-Uniform Day', which is a fairly nice treat for everyone. It lets them express their creativity and who they are in a day, but uniforms are much more handy and efficient to the school society.

Exactly.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
i would definately say free dress. i say this because choosing your outfits is a way to express your personality. also it expresses your indiviuality.

One Way or Another

Posted By:
Yuki1No1Oji_2352193 Lock
Yuki1No1Oji_2352193
Star
Free dress.  I think it should be free for all or a choice.  In my elemetary school, its your choice if you want to wear uniforms or not. smile

Luv Yuh Always

Posted By:
pixiedust71
pixiedust71
StarStar
Free Dress

Express yourself! Do not let bullies tear you down

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
uniforms they look cool and anime like

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
Skybluesam1
Skybluesam1
Star
On a personal note I would say that wearing school uniform is better than having "Free dress" as although children are able to address themselves more and show their personality through the clothes they wear a lot of children cannot afford expensive clothes or be able to stay up with the trend therefore they would get left out and bullied where as uniform gets rid of that side of bullying due to the fact that no one is wearing anything better or worse than anybody else.

Just my thoughts.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

is it?

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

latest videos