Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

School Uniforms or Free Dress?

Posted By:
I love English!
I love English!
StarStarStar
I would say Free Dress!!
I mean my school have to wear Uniforms...eek! Same wear everyday...We need INDIVIDUALIZE and express our selves. Each people has a different personalities!

Hey, everybody!
My Birth day is not February 2 it's February 23!!

Posted By:
artsygirl:)
artsygirl:)
Star
Well, I think that schools shouldn't make us wear uniforms, and if they did I understand, but they need to be less strict about them. In my town, we have to wear uniforms from PRE-K till you get to college. I guess ours is kinda not that strict, I mean at least they let us wear some jewelry, and any "appropriate jacket". lol smile So my cousins school lets them dress in normal clothes, but they have to be school appropriate. As in they need to be however long, and they cant be certain kind of shirt. SO.... YUPPPPPPPP  lol Wink wow this is a long comment...

Stay Beautiful ♥

Posted By:
EnchantingJackieChan
EnchantingJackieChan
StarStar
Its better to wear school uniform because u wont get teased. Don't we all agree with that?

LANDO

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
I am not sure about this one. I have two theorys. Free dress is better because you can express who you are, and all of that. But uniforms are good because they help studies because you dont have to worry about what people think of your outfit. But, some things are really important, but I dont think that there should be uniforms because children should wear what they want and what is nice to them.Not some silly outfit that a school picked. Also, would you need all of that extra clothing? If you grow out of them, you have to get more. It isnt fair though because of all of that money spent.

Also, the extra clothing would be too much.
So, free dress.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Personally, I like the idea of school uniforms. Sure, it doesn't really set people apart and people all look alike, but don't most bullying problems happen because of issues such as dress and how certain people can't afford certain clothes? Obviously, public schools can't have uniforms. I go to private school, we have uniforms. I like them. They make my legs look nice. And I know that people are generally self-conscious, but our uniforms make all figures look nice. It's all navy, black, and khaki. Girls do in fact have the choice or skirts, pants, or both. I love my dress shoes. They're great. & ties. Men look nice in ties.(;

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
glee.mixer.collector
glee.mixer.collector
StarStarStar
I think that SCHOOL UNIFORMS are better, because it tells others around you that you are proud of the school you go to!

Posted By:
shemizcool
shemizcool
StarStarStarStar
school all have uniforms are better

my love jesus christ

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
As I said: I think that if you would wear free dress, you could express yourselves. But then, someone could bully you for your style ## ########.
But uniforms are better because you can have more time to focus on ######### more than "What am I going to wear tomorrow!" During classes. You would also feel more comfortable with all of your clothing on.
Though, girls should be able to choose daily if they are going to wear the skirt or pants! Also, if there is a trip, you can be able to stay with someone because they would know that you are part of that class.

But, the bad thing is, everyone would have more clothing than needed in their closet, and they would have to buy expensive uniforms as you grow.

So, I think either would be good.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why dont my parents love me?

KW Break!!

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos