Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Trollyousohard Lock
Trollyousohard
StarStar
In the chatroom, I've seen 9 year olds saying curse words, such as, "F", "A", etc., whenever the moderator is off. Is that too young? I personally think it is, but I want your opinion on the matter. 

Who knew nerds could be trolls?

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Kay i dont think at any age noone should curse but if you want to then i guess 18 because then your actually an adult ( kinda )

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it is. What has the world came to today D:

6th Grade is the lowest to start cursing, in my opinion.

Nozomi Tojo
Ciel Phantomhive

The name is Emily Grin

Posted By:
heymonday1200
heymonday1200
StarStarStarStarStar
In my opinion "swear words" aren't actually bad. They are just words, its not hurting anyone. Well, unless you call someone a name or swear word. But other then that, i believe anyone can "swear"

So say a benediction
For a new addiction
In voyeuristic overdrive
A new manipulation
Oversaturation
Take advantage of what you deny

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Someone should NEVER curse.  And if they are in the chat room, REPORT THEM!  They are breaking the rules.  Try to remember their username and tell a mod later.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think anyone should ever curse. 
If someone is cursing in chat you should definitely make sure a mod knows about it and who's doing it.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"heymonday1200" wrote:

In my opinion "swear words" aren't actually bad. They are just words, its not hurting anyone. Well, unless you call someone a name or swear word. But other then that, i believe anyone can "swear"
i agree with this they are just words

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"heymonday1200" wrote:

Words are powerful though.  And they CAN hurt people.  A pen is greater than a sword.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Trollyousohard Lock
Trollyousohard
StarStar
Sometimes, they slip out--IMO, though, they should only slip out when you're older. And I know it's called "KIDZWORLD", I'm not sure why nine year olds are even on the computer. But I've seen them call some one the A word, the B word, the MF word... I mentally facepalmed. What happened to the kids who'd bike outside on the training wheels? 

Posted By:
Trollyousohard Lock
Trollyousohard
StarStar
But nine year olds are like little babies. I believe they ARE too young. But when you're older, I guess it's fine; but if you're calling someone a curse word, then, no matter HOW old you are, it's bad. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

latest forum posts

Mothers Punishments

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Mothers Punishments

Mothers Punishments

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

I like a girl with a boyfriend

☼ Have You Ever? ☼-moved

A cup of shyness