Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

require gym classes

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
i  say  no  it  costs  the  school  to  much  money  for  all  the  equitment  plus  if  its  about  weight  loseing  kid's  health   is  parents  bussniess  not  the  schools

kess

yeah (:

require gym classes

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
I think gym class needs to focus more on educating kids rather than just having them play games. At least, that's what they do here. When it gives an education, I'll be okay with it. For now, it's even more of a babysitting service than the rest of school. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

require gym classes

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not sure.  

Bad points about it:  It's a waste of money.  There should be other classes, like ecology, art, music, etc.  (if the school doesn't have it.)  it's not the school's business to keep kids healthy.  Sometimes an exercise isn't right for a child physically.  

Good points about it:  A lot of kids today aren't in the greatest shape.  It would keep kids healthy.  It gives kids kind of a break for their minds, to clear their thoughts.  You get to be physical in school.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

require gym classes

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Although I don't really enjoy doing gym class sort of things, I think its a good thing because it not only helps keep you healthy (and you need to be healthy to learn properly) but it also teaches physical skills and things like co-operation. Even if it does use up a lot of money, it still benefits everyone and can help with lots of things.

If we didn't have P.E at my school, I'd probably be the most unfit person I know. 

Ginger|Melissa

require gym classes

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm home-schooled so it is harder to get that mandatory exercising in. It can be quite easy to just skip it and lie on your report cards and say you do exercise-- but it's bad; you need to be active as much as I hate it! So I get my exercising in by doing something fun like basketball Big Grin

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

require gym classes

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
not all parents have time to take there kids out for exersize... besides kids are getting bigger by generation... so i think its a good thing. (Cry)

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

require gym classes

Posted By:
Gabbagabba
Gabbagabba
StarStarStarStar
Gym is the only fun class in school, (to me at least(actually history is the most fun)) it gives kids to express their energy and what not. (Unless we are forced into groups, then its not fun)

Yesterday was history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift,
That is why it is called the Present

require gym classes

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Gym classes should definitely be required. I know (for a fact, I'm pretty sure) that Illinois is the only state that mandates physical education be apparent in every day school beyond elementary (if it's not true, I apologize -  I would have been misinformed). It's good to show kids that physical movement is good for people and needs to be regulated, especially since kids are spending more or more time inside as the years go by. I remember living at my old house when I was younger and the entire neighborhood would practically play games together every night (solely the kids of course), whether it was Capture the Flag, Olli Olli Oxin Free, or just a simple game of kickball. When I go to town now (as I moved into the rural area a few years back), kids are barely ever outside. It's depressing, it really is.

let

i use my hair to express myself

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Do Ghosts Exist?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do Ghosts Exist?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Feature Points

latest videos