Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > debating > ghost

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Ghost

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, this is a true story and please don't think I'm lying, I just want to share. I used to live in this house when I was about 5 my with my mum and dad. My dad said he was scared to be alone in the house because he sensed something and when he was taking a nap in his room and my mum and I were at the shops, he could feel something pushing up from under his bed. .... My mum said when she lived there that almost every night she would have these terrible nightmares, always the same one about being surrounded by demons and evil spirits. She said whenever she woke up she'd still feel really threatened and scared like a little kid. Now, my dad was cheating on my mum at the time and seemed kind of messed up. My mum said she was in the kitchen with my dad sometime and she asked him, "What ever happened to you?" And then that he turned around suddenly, and his voice, expression and eyes were all completely different, like as if he was possessed. And he just spoke in this completely different, creepy voice and hissed at her, "You happened to me!" .... When I had just been put to bed, I had been lying there for a few minutes. I had my eyes wide open and was completely awake and lying absolutely still, so this wasn't a dream or my imagination. Suddenly, something pulled really hard up on my hair, and I felt it lifted up immediately above my head, pulling it. When I turned around, there was nothing there .... Any comments or suggestions? Anything like this happened to you?

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Ghost

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Is this a debate or just a discussion on teh existance of ghosts?

I believe in them btw, two encounters.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Ghost

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, just a discussion. What happened with you?

SPOILER

Ghost

Posted By:
MeGot$w@gg
MeGot$w@gg
StarStarStarStar
this all hapnd in front of u! omg its really scary..!

I ᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴀᴍ

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?.

Tʜᴇɴ ᴡʜʏ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ?! XD

N plz dont judge me

Ghost

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
It sure freaked me out ...

SPOILER

Ghost

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
I do believe in ghosts, even though I've never really had an encounter..... Unless the fact that I had nightmares whenever I slept in one portion of the room counts, but I think that's just my brain being weird. I do believe in ghosts though, even though no one else in my family does.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Ghost

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
What happened to me? Um well.....I probs took forever writing this but--

The first time, I was dropping my friend off from Girl Guides. She has this really long steep driveway and I'd gone down to her door to drop her off, it was night btw. As I reached the car and got in I glanced backdown the   driveway and my 'friend' walking back up. The figure looked like her at least, It had the same hair and it wore similar clothes to what she had been wearing but the whole thing was dark...not black but dark..#.it also sort of faded away past the knee area...it's face was turned away and seemed to be going through some sort of bag hanging off it's shoulder. It started to turn it's head to look at me and then someone in the cars backseat spoke and I turned to them, it was home when I turned back.

The second time, we were driving back from picking my brother up from school, this time it was day. We were stuck behind a really slow car so I was looking at all the houses we passed and as we passed one the little 'ally' type paths between some houses I saw a little boy walking out from it though he hadn't been there half a second before. He was the opposite of the first one I saw, very light...not white but kind of bright. I watched him sit on a doorstep and just kind of fade. That time I screamed and my Step-dad thought there was an animal on the road.

There was also a third time now that I think about but this was more like your experiences.
I'd just been to an audition and everyone had left, so the director told me to wait outside her house. Then she turned all he lights off and went to sleep -.-
My parents were stuck in traffic so I had to wait outside in the dark. There was all the usual noises and stuff, a few people took their rubbish out...but I waited for about an hour and I was really jumpy. Everyone had  gone to bed so it was pretty quiet but  it got silent...like I could hear my own breath creepy silent.....and it got really cold. Then I felt something touch my ankle, at first I assumed it was a spider(I didn't look cos spiders scare me) but then I started to hear something else breathing. I froze up and was crying, then the feeling and breathing went away and my parents arrived.

wow three : /

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Ghost

Posted By:
thisgirl10
thisgirl10
StarStarStar
i been home alone and i've herd ppl talk and walkingFrustrated

skylar was here

Ghost

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Creepy .... I often feel like a heartbeat or pulse somewhere on my body when I'm asleep or in the dark. I'm on the couch and I can feel something vibrating and bumping me underneath so I'm really freaked out right now. It's shaking.

SPOILER

Ghost

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
Nothing like that has happened to me before, but when I was 11 a boy and girl's screaming sounded when everyone was asleep. We weren't near any civilization because we were at my grandmother's farm. It was really scary, it didn't go away until I forced myself to sleep. T_T

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

latest videos