x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
Posted By:
Cry_J_2357038 Lock
Cry_J_2357038
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 491
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
aperently thats a rule on this sight.  Why?  Its sort of messed up if you think about it.  I thaught this sight was for every kid 9 to 17 around the world.  Why cant they speek there lnguage on this? 

what do you think? (Cry)

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 571
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Not messed up at all. The site is English based so that the moderators can do their job. They can't moderate people talking in different languages. All of the content on the site is in English as well, so it's pretty clearly intended toward an english speaking audience. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”


Posted By:
Cry_J_2357038 Lock
Cry_J_2357038
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 491
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
still a pain.  So are you saying this sight is only for kids who speek english? I thaught it was for all kids?

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 571
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Cry_J" wrote:

still a pain.  So are you saying this sight is only for kids who speek english? I thaught it was for all kids?


The site is for anyone who wants to and can access it. If you want to contribute (like posting on the forums), you're supposed to do it in English. Most forums operate the same way.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”


Posted By:
James
James
Admin
Member since:
April 2004
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1804
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Cry_J" wrote:

aperently thats a rule on this sight.  Why?  Its sort of messed up if you think about it.  I thaught this sight was for every kid 9 to 17 around the world.  Why cant they speek there lnguage on this? 


what do you think? (Cry)

The filter and moderation policy is built around English so unfortunately  we can not safely moderate all languages. 

Posted By:
Cry_J_2357038 Lock
Cry_J_2357038
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 491
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
so it only aplys to posts? what about comments? like they talk in some other language to eachother?

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68615
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Plus, moderators could think that people are swearing.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
James
James
Admin
Member since:
April 2004
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1804
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Cry_J" wrote:

so it only aplys to posts? what about comments? like they talk in some other language to eachother?


All areas on KW. 

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12233
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Not messed up at all. The site is English based so that the moderators can do their job. They can't moderate people talking in different languages. All of the content on the site is in English as well, so it's pretty clearly intended toward an english speaking audience. 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
Cry_J_2357038 Lock
Cry_J_2357038
Member since:
January 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 491
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
how boring and dry....

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Latest Forum Posts

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Should the UK bomb Syria?

Add Four Words To The Story.

Add Four Words To The Story.

Rate the YouTube channel above you.-moved

Rate the YouTube channel above you.-moved

Rate the YouTube channel above you.-moved

Are males and females equal.

Are males and females equal.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games