Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7053
I don't like it that much, it was better how it was.


Left.


New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14922
Amazing.

1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp


New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3180

"-Kat-" wrote:

Amazing.

^


Ginger|Melissa


New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133
I like it. smile
It might confuse some people, but I think it's quite easy to work.

New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25823
I loves it and except the private messaging isnt working yet but I does love the lttle icons and it says how many and I didnt realise I had that many group requests and I has 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133

"hugebear" wrote:

I loves it and except the private messaging isnt working yet but I does love the lttle icons and it says how many and I didnt realise I had that many group requests and I has 


Me too! I've got 92 o_o

New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7053

"vampire girl 12" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


I loves it and except the private messaging isnt working yet but I does love the lttle icons and it says how many and I didnt realise I had that many group requests and I has 


Me too! I've got 92 o_o

I have 26...
loner..


Left.


New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
-Future-Mankind-_2350847 Lock
-Future-Mankind-_2350847
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 321
Layout is okay however the private messaging is really AWESOME

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
- Winston Churchill


New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133

"mattyo7" wrote:



"vampire girl 12" wrote:






"hugebear" wrote:




I loves it and except the private messaging isnt working yet but I does love the lttle icons and it says how many and I didnt realise I had that many group requests and I has 


Me too! I've got 92 o_o

I have 26...
loner..


Haha xD

New Layout: Terrific or Terrible?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25823

"vampire girl 12" wrote:



"mattyo7" wrote:






"vampire girl 12" wrote:









"hugebear" wrote:






I loves it and except the private messaging isnt working yet but I does love the lttle icons and it says how many and I didnt realise I had that many group requests and I has 


Me too! I've got 92 o_o

I have 26...
loner..


Haha xD


xD Big Grin 92 is alot mattyo Big Grin  



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Dragon-dash-thumb-image

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

Plinga-pet

Join the pet-pampering party with your own customized critter!

latest forum posts

GET WELL SOON VIR

A-Z Food game

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

A-Z Food game

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

supernatural adventure episode 10 KENNY NE...

latest videos