Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > debating > why?

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Why?

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 135
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not, sorry. 

We are lonely creatures.
We were alone in our mother’s womb; even twins have separate embryonic sacs.
When we console our self we are alone.
Loneliness is necessary for meditation and just thinking, to judge one’s self and to criticize it. Doing so, I think, will make an individual more honest and objective assessing his actions.
We are alone in deciding everything we do and say or not to do or say.
We are alone sometimes even in rooms full of people.
I believe the greatest realizations in our life come to us when we are alone.
And in the end we are alone in our graves.
And the strange thing is, people go through all of this alone, so why do they care about people’s reactions so much? 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.


Why?

Posted By:
I love English!
I love English!
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Hi! Am...I'm not sure that the place you wrote is the right place, too.
but what you wanna say is that we are lonely creatures. Right? OK. Well...We are sometimes alone but I don't think we are alone everitime and everyday. As you know, we have a right to Do, Think, Judge and Talk. and that's what we do, think by ourselves.
And we live with our family. You have your family, too. everyone has a family. well we someday leave the nest...but you're always connected to them.
and in life we meet a lot of people that think things differently with you. I mean don't you have any friends? Well actually I don't have any best friend......but I know how you feel. but I always believe in possibilities. you're not alone always.
Why do people care about another peoples reaction? I'm not sure, too....I sometimes think about that, too. but I just think about myself. I don't care and I don't mind!! Just live your life! make it fun! 
then...Why do you care about people care about people's reaction? Does that make sence to you...? I'm not a good writer so I'm not good with things like this but Did I helped you a little...? what I want to say is just Forget it! You don't need to think diffically. Just be your self. I don't care about alone or not alone things. Just live your life wonderfully. Life really makes us confused but that's life. I do have problems. everybody does.
 But second thought, I think this really is the right place you wrote this.

Hey, everybody!
My Birth day is not February 2 it's February 23!!


Why?

Posted By:
gylfire354
gylfire354
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 136
In our minds we are a vacant room of thoughts.  In our hearts we are a sliver of love and in our souls we are the knowledgeable truth of universal connectivity.

Namaste everyone

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-- Groucho Marx


Why?

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 135


"I love English!" wrote:



Hi! Am...I'm not sure that the place you wrote is the right place, too.


but what you wanna say is that we are lonely creatures. Right? OK. Well...We are sometimes alone but I don't think we are alone everitime and everyday. As you know, we have a right to Do, Think, Judge and Talk. and that's what we do, think by ourselves.


And we live with our family. You have your family, too. everyone has a family. well we someday leave the nest...but you're always connected to them.


and in life we meet a lot of people that think things differently with you. I mean don't you have any friends? Well actually I don't have any best friend......but I know how you feel. but I always believe in possibilities. you're not alone always.


Why do people care about another peoples reaction? I'm not sure, too....I sometimes think about that, too. but I just think about myself. I don't care and I don't mind!! Just live your life! make it fun! 


then...Why do you care about people care about people's reaction? Does that make sence to you...? I'm not a good writer so I'm not good with things like this but Did I helped you a little...? what I want to say is just Forget it! You don't need to think diffically. Just be your self. I don't care about alone or not alone things. Just live your life wonderfully. Life really makes us confused but that's life. I do have problems. everybody does.


 But second thought, I think this really is the right place you wrote this.

This was a very long post. smile I wasn't saying I'm lonely, Just that humans in general are lonely facing many things, and yet they care too much about other peoples opinions and reactions. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.


Why?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119
This thread is so deep.

But yeah, humans are silly and strange creatures.

Why?

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 135

"Dezarkle" wrote:

This thread is so deep.


But yeah, humans are silly and strange creatures.

Strange for the most part, I wasn't going for silly, but people conclude things differently I guess. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.


Why?

Posted By:
I love English!
I love English!
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Oh, sorry. My bad! Yeah. peoples are strange creatures.

Hey, everybody!
My Birth day is not February 2 it's February 23!!


Why?

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 135

"I love English!" wrote:

Oh, sorry. My bad! Yeah. peoples are strange creatures.

No worries. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.


Why?

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2025
if they say "why why?" tell em that is human nature

she cleans them with wubs


Why?

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 135

"egyptiscool" wrote:

if they say "why why?" tell em that is human nature

It's human nature to care about everyone else say on things/people? Don't think so. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What song is stuck in your head?

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

what u got to say

I want new friends

latest videos