Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Forgive or Hold a Grudge?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
If someone did something terrible, like told a huge lie, or started a horrible rumor about you, would you forgive or hold a grudge?

I think it depends on me. If they say sorry once, then i will forgive them. But if they continue doing it after they said sorry, i will hold a grudge for awhile. And if someone hurts my friends in the process, they are officially my enemy.

What about you? :3

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Margot99
Margot99
Star
It depends on the person, and situation. Alike if your best friend starts to go around telling people your personal info you might have shared because you trust her, then you should confront and if not tell an authority figure. But if your friend just did something like, didn't give you a piece of gum no need to hold a grugde.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Depends on the situation

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Agreed

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Forgive if its something small... i would hold a grudge if they did something like  Harass my friend for no reason or further.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar
What one chooses to do, depends on the situation. However, forgiving is always the better thing to do. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Posted By:
-Future-Mankind-_2350847 Lock
-Future-Mankind-_2350847
StarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

Depends on the situation

Agreed 

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
- Winston Churchill

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

If they say sorry once, then i will forgive them. But if they continue doing it after they said sorry, i will hold a grudge for awhile. 
This reminds me of an old adage: Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. 

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

May everyone grow to be nicer people and accept other's without judgement.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

If they say sorry once, then i will forgive them. But if they continue doing it after they said sorry, i will hold a grudge for awhile. 
This reminds me of an old adage: ##### me once, shame on you. ##### me twice, shame on me. 

Lol

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
girrlygirl
girrlygirl
StarStarStarStar
depends but ima very forgiving person

♥♥♥♥Love...accept it
Imagination...expand it
Friendship...remember it
Each day...charish it♥♥♥♥

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos