Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Aboartion - IS IT WRONG OR RIGHT?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and express their true emotions. If you do or do not believe that aboartion is wrong, please provide sensible and understandable points of evidence to support your answer. You are thoroughly allowed to bring religion into this topic (as long as it is sensible) and comment on other people's points of views (again - as long as it's sensible). After all, this is a debate, so feel free to express every single word of your mind.

Below is my very long and continuous "essay" on aboartion. These are points that I have found on the internet, so not all of these "points" are entirely what I see, but what others may see. I will be writing in the opinion of someone who thinks aboartion is right, as well as points from the other side, but I personally believe that aboartion is wrong, as you are killing a being that could have had high hopes and make a positive change on anyone's life.. You don't have to read it, but I would appreciate open comments and feedback,

Please note that I have purposely spelt this wrong for you to understand properly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that aboartion serves as a purpose to "help" children as young as 8 who are raep victims who would be put through the trauma of child birth, as their small and fragile bodies are not stable enough to produce offspring. Furthermore, there are older victims who fall pregnant through no intent of their own and are forced to produce over and over again to satisfy her aggressive husband who wants sons. Would you want to raise the child of a person like that? Moreover, with all these child abuse stories many have been hearing, I wonder if their parents were old enough or ready to have children of their own, in addition to children living with disabilities. Would you want your child to live this life of fear and pain? To see your child suffer the most painful of conditions (living without a brain, no defence against bacteria, muscles turning into bones... only some examples of what I mean by 'the most painful of conditions'), is that a view worthy of your day-to-day life? I'm sure you would not want your child to suffer despite the right to a life. In addition, I think I'm speaking for a few people when I say that aboartion is made legal before the particles and molecules become and form into a child. 

However, one would argue that a other solution to aboartion is adoption. There are many nice and lovely people willing to take care of a child due to conditions that will not allow them to produce offspring or they want a child without the whole course, yes, and in many ways it is a much better resolution to aboartion, but learn to understand that there are many scenarios where aboartion is the only way, as explained in my points. As many aboartion-dislikers would say, they believe that aboartion is a sin", due to religious reasons such as in the Ten Commandments, it is spoken as such that "Thou' shalt not kill". This is only one of the examples. Another reason for disliking aboartion is due to the fact that "it is the mother's responsibility to raise the child, as she has went through the "course" of producing a child, whilst she may have been told the consequences". However, there are still reasons that can overthrow this statement, and that is provided in my examples above.

To conclude my "essay" on whether or not aboartion is right or wrong, I believe that there are very understandable points on both sides. Feel free to add in your own points. 

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Abortion.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Hmm - that's quite odd. It wouldn't let me post it in the correct spelling and the filter was still on.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17
StarStarStar
No ######## to me is not right pple should be glad to have an offspring and cherish every moment I guess the only time it's rite is when ur young n confused and don't understand the meaning of being a parent....

Bianca aka: Not A Normal Girl 17

Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
StarStarStarStar
It is wrong It's killing a life wether if people see it that way or not
you are killing life that is just starting to take form
if people don't want the baby instead of killing it give up for adoption
don't kill a life, cause that is just what that stuff is all about killing lives Raspberry

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I believe it's wrong. You're destroying something that you yourself helped create. It's your child, not a choice. You're taking a life that's not yours to take. You'll probably hear feminists say women have the right to have ########, but think about this: How can a feminist be for the rights of everyone if they're not for the unborn? People are going to try to convince you ######## is all right, but it's really not. Trust me, I've had ######## in my family. It's just not moral.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
StarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

I believe it's wrong. You're destroying something that you yourself helped create. It's your child, not a choice. You're taking a life that's not yours to take. You'll probably hear feminists say women have the right to have ########, but think about this: How can a feminist be for the rights of everyone if they're not for the unborn? People are going to try to convince you ######## is all right, but it's really not. Trust me, I've had ######## in my family. It's just not moral.
I Agree Punk

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"CookieAngel" wrote:

...in addition to children living with disabilities. Would you want your child to live this life of fear and pain? To see your child suffer the most painful of conditions (living without a brain, no defence against bacteria, muscles turning into bones... only some examples of what I mean by 'the most painful of conditions'), is that a view worthy of your day-to-day life? I'm sure you would not want your child to suffer despite the right to a life. In addition, I think I'm speaking for a few people when I say that aboartion is made legal before the particles and molecules become and form into a child.

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. Really. But that up there just made me sick.

Why are we as people so ready to give up on these children? Sure, life is going to be difficult and probably more so than others without handicaps and such, but that's no reason to say, "Oh, might as well kill the kid." Can't we hope that there will be a cure for issues; can't we believe our child will be spiritually strong enough to overcome these challenges? Can't we believe that whatever happens in their life will be for the best, that these children were created for a reason? Killing them before they're even born--you're not even giving them a chance. It's just the convenient thing to do because you're lazy, because you're not willing to be strong enough for the obstacles that are to come. It seems as if the above quote is just saying that the disabled should never have been born. Is that what we've come to as people? That we can't even give the next generation a chance? That we can't even give each other a chance?

Why is that? Why?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
StarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"CookieAngel" wrote:

...in addition to children living with disabilities. Would you want your child to live this life of fear and pain? To see your child suffer the most painful of conditions (living without a brain, no defence against bacteria, muscles turning into bones... only some examples of what I mean by 'the most painful of conditions'), is that a view worthy of your day-to-day life? I'm sure you would not want your child to suffer despite the right to a life. In addition, I think I'm speaking for a few people when I say that aboartion is made legal before the particles and molecules become and form into a child.

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. Really. But that up there just made me sick.

Why are we as people so ready to give up on these children? Sure, life is going to be difficult and probably more so than others without handicaps and such, but that's no reason to say, "Oh, might as well kill the kid." Can't we hope that there will be a cure for issues; can't we believe our child will be spiritually strong enough to overcome these challenges? Can't we believe that whatever happens in their life will be for the best, that these children were created for a reason? Killing them before they're even born--you're not even giving them a chance. It's just the convenient thing to do because you're lazy, because you're not willing to be strong enough for the obstacles that are to come. It seems as if the above quote is just saying that the disabled should never have been born. Is that what we've come to as people? That we can't even give the next generation a chance? That we can't even give each other a chance?

Why is that? Why?
There are cruel evil people in this world that don't care about others and life Raspberry

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"CookieAngel" wrote:

Why is that? Why?

That right there was a very good reason. It made me think deeper into the situation, as I was only quoting the usual "points" people give in an argument such as this. However, you have made a very strong point and I will correct those who give up hope on the sickly and poorly children. It is indeed very wrong to say such a thing, as a "genius" you and I may know as Stephen Hawking is living with disabilities and still maintains such great amount of intelligence and has "cured", metaphorically, his inability to speak by his contraption that translates his thoughts to words. He is an excellent example of a strong person. 

Love And Tolerate

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

latest videos