Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27
I don't mean after giving birth. and I don't mean to say that random girls should go out and get abortions ##### nilly. for some reason I think that's what u think i'm trying to say. what i'm trying to say is that in CERTAIN, SPECIAL cases of #### and incest, women should have the option of an abortion

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

I don't mean after giving birth. and I don't mean to say that random girls should go out and get abortions ##### nilly. for some reason I think that's what u think i'm trying to say. what i'm trying to say is that in CERTAIN, SPECIAL cases of #### and incest, women should have the option of an abortion

They could put the child up for adoption.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27
In cases of incest the child is most likely to turn out  VERY mentally disabled. I think the best thing would be to have an abortion than to put a child through that kind of trauma

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

In cases of incest the child is most likely to turn out  VERY mentally disabled. I think the best thing would be to have an abortion than to put a child through that kind of trauma

Everyone has the right to live no matter what state of mentality.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27
if somebodies poor grandpa was on life support, would you pull the plug, or just say "everybody has the right to live". I mean, imagine the pain that person goes through.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

if somebodies poor grandpa was on life support, would you pull the plug, or just say "everybody has the right to live". I mean, imagine the pain that person goes through.

But he has had the chance to live.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27
even though he can't do anything??? he's practically lifeless??  it hurts to even breath but he can't say anything. that's heartless!!

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

even though he can't do anything??? he's practically lifeless??  it hurts to even breath but he can't say anything. that's heartless!!

I would only do it if asked for or if i could see the pain. Your comparason is weak like your arguement. So many flaws. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27
why are you then?  i'm sure we could go at this all night.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

why are you then?  i'm sure we could go at this all night.

Not quiet sure. I just like seeing you squirm over the fact that your argument is weak and you lost.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

is hunger games the best movie ever

Something just amazing~!!!!

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D