Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
I believe that there are already too many humans populating the Earth, and that as a result will end up in wars for important building and consumable resources, wider endangerment of exotic and beautiful animals, and places that were once majestic forests now turned into city streets, but this does not mean that aboartion should have to take place, just more notifications of what could come to this. 

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"CookieAngel" wrote:

...in addition to children living with disabilities. Would you want your child to live this life of fear and pain? To see your child suffer the most painful of conditions (living without a brain, no defence against bacteria, muscles turning into bones... only some examples of what I mean by 'the most painful of conditions'), is that a view worthy of your day-to-day life? I'm sure you would not want your child to suffer despite the right to a life. In addition, I think I'm speaking for a few people when I say that aboartion is made legal before the particles and molecules become and form into a child.

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. Really. But that up there just made me sick.

Why are we as people so ready to give up on these children? Sure, life is going to be difficult and probably more so than others without handicaps and such, but that's no reason to say, "Oh, might as well kill the kid." Can't we hope that there will be a cure for issues; can't we believe our child will be spiritually strong enough to overcome these challenges? Can't we believe that whatever happens in their life will be for the best, that these children were created for a reason? Killing them before they're even born--you're not even giving them a chance. It's just the convenient thing to do because you're lazy, because you're not willing to be strong enough for the obstacles that are to come. It seems as if the above quote is just saying that the disabled should never have been born. Is that what we've come to as people? That we can't even give the next generation a chance? That we can't even give each other a chance?

Why is that? Why?
I agree, I mean I have a learning disability, and I grew up with both my parents who love me both. I think its just wrong, no mother shouldn't do that no matter if the child has a disability or not.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"CookieAngel" wrote:

...in addition to children living with disabilities. Would you want your child to live this life of fear and pain? To see your child suffer the most painful of conditions (living without a brain, no defence against bacteria, muscles turning into bones... only some examples of what I mean by 'the most painful of conditions'), is that a view worthy of your day-to-day life? I'm sure you would not want your child to suffer despite the right to a life. In addition, I think I'm speaking for a few people when I say that aboartion is made legal before the particles and molecules become and form into a child.

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. Really. But that up there just made me sick.

Why are we as people so ready to give up on these children? Sure, life is going to be difficult and probably more so than others without handicaps and such, but that's no reason to say, "Oh, might as well kill the kid." Can't we hope that there will be a cure for issues; can't we believe our child will be spiritually strong enough to overcome these challenges? Can't we believe that whatever happens in their life will be for the best, that these children were created for a reason? Killing them before they're even born--you're not even giving them a chance. It's just the convenient thing to do because you're lazy, because you're not willing to be strong enough for the obstacles that are to come. It seems as if the above quote is just saying that the disabled should never have been born. Is that what we've come to as people? That we can't even give the next generation a chance? That we can't even give each other a chance?

Why is that? Why?
I agree, I mean I have a learning disability, and I grew up with both my parents who love me both. I think its just wrong, no mother shouldn't do that no matter if the child has a disability or not.

Exactly. One of my close friends has Autism and Dyslexia, but she still manages to have top results in school and is in one of those degrading groups (for those not a part of it) where the top 10 highest test-scoring students along with myself learn the more advanced side of learning. She is very smart, and I do believe that there is great hope for her in the near future. Not only her, but there are many disabled humans known for their hope and intelligence. Who is horrid as to judge what the future should be for these "underrated" humans with emotions and aspirations? Why is democracy so cruel as to degrade them just because of something they fight and live with? One thing we all know is that people with heart-breaking disabilities fight it every day and are the strongest kind of people I have ever met.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"CookieAngel" wrote:

Why is that? Why?

You shouldn't give up on a child with disabilities without trying to help them. I was born with a torn retina in my right eye and it caused my right eye to go blind. My parents try to get the best for me. Children with disabilities may not function right, but they deserve to have a life. It's not their fault that they were born with a disability.

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"CookieAngel" wrote:

Why is that? Why?

You shouldn't give up on a child with disabilities without trying to help them. I was born with a torn retina in my right eye and it caused my right eye to go blind. My parents try to get the best for me. Children with disabilities may not function right, but they deserve to have a life. It's not their fault that they were born with a disability.

I simply adore the inspiration I am receiving as I read through these comments; the hope, the dreams, and the aspirations of every living being. Why does democracy have to degrade the strong and never-giving-up humans with disabilities? Why are they so quick to judge what a human's fate will be? In reality, the ones with disabilities are the stronger ones in life, as they fight every day of their lives. I love my friends with disabilities especially, as they truly feel emotions and are intelligent people.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
Bruklyn_Princess101
Bruklyn_Princess101
StarStarStar
I kind of think that it's bad. If your parents didn't #### ### when you were born, then why do it to another human? :?

*Awesome* Bruklyn_Princess101

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
Wrong because everyone has the right to live

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Morally wrong, but has to be legalized as a necessary evil. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Necessary? How?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
people dont have to get an aboartion y cant they just put them up for adoption?its their fault they should have expected a baby the baby should live

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

Old Disney New Disney ????

Old Disney New Disney ????

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

latest videos