Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

developed mind or not, killing is bad

why do you care for something that isn't a human, doesn't care that you kill it, and has no emotions? you keep bringing up your same argument "killing is bad/its living being" when its not even bad, because of the reasons I just pointed out.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
The argument about abortion isn't "well, if I were having a kid, I would never have an abortion". That's really easy to say. You aren't pregnant. You aren't about to have a kid.  You're probably in a better financial situation than most people who are seriously considering abortion.

Abortions are messed up, and there's no getting around it. I don't like them. I think that it is a morally reprehensible thing to do. But despite that, they should be legal. Making abortions illegal won't stop abortions, it will just make them underground and dangerous. People will still get them, they will just be no where near as safe a procedure. We should keep them legal and regulated, that way when people do have to make this extremely difficult decision that will probably haunt them the rest of their life, they won't be putting themselves in harms way. 

One of the counter arguments to abortion is "Put it up for adoption!" 
This is ridiculous. There are already too many children in the system. It's like taking a container full of water that is already filled past what it can hold and adding more water. Humans are not an endangered species. Realistically, we're an infestation. It's like snow flakes. None of us are the same, but none of us are all that different. 

Another counter argument is "This baby could be an astronaut, or a president, or... or..." 
So will any of the other babies that are born. There will be another astronaut or another president. I assure you that the world will find another 72nd U.S. president despite abortion.
Also, this doesn't account for all the other bad things that the baby could end up being, or the fact that it is overwhelmingly likely that the baby will probably just be a regular person doing regular things.  

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStar
Its wrong. Ur getting rid of a piece of life.

]

Posted By:
pianogirl002
pianogirl002
Star

I TOTALLY AGREE

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

why do you care for something that isn't a human, doesn't care that you kill it, and has no emotions? you keep bringing up your same argument "killing is bad/its living being" when its not even bad, because of the reasons I just pointed out.

A fetus is human. It is made of human cells and has human DNA, and is in fact a human. 

And it really shouldn't matter if it's human, or not. It's the beginning of what will more likely than not become a conscious living organism. 

Even if it's really nothing more than a compilation of cells with no emotion or conscious, it will inevitably be something more at some point in the future.

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

A fetus is human. It is made of human cells and has human DNA, and is in fact a human. 

And it really shouldn't matter if it's human, or not. It's the beginning of what will more likely than not become a conscious living organism. 

Even if it's really nothing more than a compilation of cells with no emotion or conscious, it will inevitably be something more at some point in the future.

I agree.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Abortion may be ugly and sometimes considered inhumane, but in most cases it's better than bringing the child into the world, especially when the parents can't handle it.

And for all of you saying "no no that's killling", yes, it is. But if the parents can't handle a child, would it not be better for the child to not have to deal with those conditions at all?

I think it should be legal. I also happen to agree with Skittlez's post up there.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

Actually, it isn't a human, but I guess that depends on your opinion.

And yes, it will become a human, but so what? For now its just a fetus, if the person wants to have a abortion then that's fine, better it then the mother.

Unless the person willingly mated with another, that's different.

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

And yes, it will become a human, but so what? For now its just a fetus, if the person wants to have a abortion then that's fine, better it then the mother.

thats what we were debating about! if they willingly mate!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

thats what we were debating about! if they willingly mate!

No, I was talking about if they were rap ed or they couldn't handle the baby because of there health. o.o

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

CARTOON

CARTOON

latest videos