Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStarStar
Its wrong. Ur getting rid of a piece of life.

]

Posted By:
pianogirl002
pianogirl002
Star

I TOTALLY AGREE

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

developed mind or not, killing is bad

why do you care for something that isn't a human, doesn't care that you kill it, and has no emotions? you keep bringing up your same argument "killing is bad/its living being" when its not even bad, because of the reasons I just pointed out.

A fetus is human. It is made of human cells and has human DNA, and is in fact a human. 

And it really shouldn't matter if it's human, or not. It's the beginning of what will more likely than not become a conscious living organism. 

Even if it's really nothing more than a compilation of cells with no emotion or conscious, it will inevitably be something more at some point in the future.

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

why do you care for something that isn't a human, doesn't care that you kill it, and has no emotions? you keep bringing up your same argument "killing is bad/its living being" when its not even bad, because of the reasons I just pointed out.

A fetus is human. It is made of human cells and has human DNA, and is in fact a human. 

And it really shouldn't matter if it's human, or not. It's the beginning of what will more likely than not become a conscious living organism. 

Even if it's really nothing more than a compilation of cells with no emotion or conscious, it will inevitably be something more at some point in the future.

I agree.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Abortion may be ugly and sometimes considered inhumane, but in most cases it's better than bringing the child into the world, especially when the parents can't handle it.

And for all of you saying "no no that's killling", yes, it is. But if the parents can't handle a child, would it not be better for the child to not have to deal with those conditions at all?

I think it should be legal. I also happen to agree with Skittlez's post up there.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

Actually, it isn't a human, but I guess that depends on your opinion.

And yes, it will become a human, but so what? For now its just a fetus, if the person wants to have a abortion then that's fine, better it then the mother.

Unless the person willingly mated with another, that's different.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

And yes, it will become a human, but so what? For now its just a fetus, if the person wants to have a abortion then that's fine, better it then the mother.

thats what we were debating about! if they willingly mate!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

No, I was talking about if they were rap ed or they couldn't handle the baby because of there health. o.o

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

No, I was talking about if they were rap ed or they couldn't handle the baby because of there health. o.o

oh. then in that case i think its fine.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it is okay, it is her body, so it should be her decision! Just sayin..... Big Grin

Me in any public/social situation:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos