x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
nrn02
nrn02
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
well isnt it the childs temparary body too?

wop wop wop


Posted By:
darkworld Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
darkworld
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 36
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
I believe that it is a good thing to have abortions in our country. First off, you can help raep victims get on with their lives and not have to worry about a baby, and second of all, children will have better lives if they are born into a house where the parents actually WANTED to have a baby. People who say that you can just put the baby up for adoption don't really see the whole picture. Many adoption agencies are being filled to the brim with babies that their parents couldn't take care of, and some can't accept any more because they have so many. 

DARKWORLD:3


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago


"nrn02" wrote:


well isnt it the childs temparary body too?
You don't understand though. We are stardust, they are a cluster of cells. Obviously they're less human than us.


Posted By:
FeatheryOne
FeatheryOne
Member since:
August 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 128
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago
I hThe fetus feels pain only by week ten of development. 

They're also not important points of society.

Biology, evolution, palaeontology and astrophysics.

Nqwebasaurus Has Issues


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago

"FeatheryOne" wrote:

I hThe fetus feels pain only by week ten of development. 



They're also not important points of society.
Both Hitler and Gandhi were once fetuses. I believe we should define ourselves by our potential to be something, not what we are now.


Posted By:
LAZY778 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
LAZY778
Member since:
April 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1965
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago

"Animal4ever_1910751" wrote:

It is wrong It's killing a life wether if people see it that way or not

you are killing life that is just starting to take form

if people don't want the baby instead of killing it give up for adoption

don't kill a life, cause that is just what that stuff is all about killing lives Raspberry










Well actually the thing is people don't really know if the cells that are becoming a baby are like alive. So using that as defense does not make sense. And when you take away the option of abortion your taking away a woman's right over her own body. Now i'm not saying i would choose to do abortion but if i were to get pregnant because of ###### abuse then i'm not sure. But if i were to get pregnant because i chose to do that,well then i'd have to decide then. But when you say your killing a person that is not true because when a woman chooses to do abortion the so called baby is just cells. So further more i am not against a woman choosing abortion over birth. another thing the adoption system is so messed up it's not even funny. So most kids who are put for adoption don't even get adopted. And you really think adoption places would be better?  Big Frown  Mad

WATER!
waves

I'M A WOLF LOVER!!!
Black Wolf

I'M RANDOM LIKE THEM!!!
Wow
tee hee

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE ME MAD!
Amazing World Of Gumball


Posted By:
donteatcarrots Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3081
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago
Some mothers need to abort their babies, for personal circumstances- medical reasons or summat like that.
But really, it's wrong unless you have a pretty good reason. It's really that person's fault if they go too far behind the doors.



Posted By:
LAZY778 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
LAZY778
Member since:
April 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1965
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago

"donteatcarrots" wrote:

Some mothers need to abort their babies, for personal circumstances- medical reasons or summat like that.

But really, it's wrong unless you have a pretty good reason. It's really that person's fault if they go too far behind the doors.





 



Again your taking away a woman's right over her own body. It's not fair to judge especially if that woman really loved whoever she did it with. 

WATER!
waves

I'M A WOLF LOVER!!!
Black Wolf

I'M RANDOM LIKE THEM!!!
Wow
tee hee

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE ME MAD!
Amazing World Of Gumball


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago

"LAZY778" wrote:

 But when you say your killing a person that is not true because when a woman chooses to do abortion the so called baby is just cells.
Everyone was once a cell. What separates those cells from us? Is there any debate over what those cells will become? It's proto-human life, not pseudo-human life.


Posted By:
donteatcarrots Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3081
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 2 years ago

"LAZY778" wrote:



"donteatcarrots" wrote:


Some mothers need to abort their babies, for personal circumstances- medical reasons or summat like that.



But really, it's wrong unless you have a pretty good reason. It's really that person's fault if they go too far behind the doors.





 



Again your taking away a woman's right over her own body. It's not fair to judge especially if that woman really loved whoever she did it with. 

[sigh] -.-



Latest Forum Posts

Your vote matters ! KW holds an Election g...

Only Some months left in kW (thank you kW)

The Banning Game

Your vote matters ! KW holds an Election g...

Your vote matters ! KW holds an Election g...

Miley Cyrus Or Katy Perry??

Your vote matters ! KW holds an Election g...

Ask Me Questions Because I'm Board!

Your vote matters ! KW holds an Election g...

Your vote matters ! KW holds an Election g...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games