Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
nrn02
nrn02
Star
well isnt it the childs temparary body too?

wop wop wop

Posted By:
darkworld Lock
darkworld
StarStarStar
I believe that it is a good thing to have abortions in our country. First off, you can help raep victims get on with their lives and not have to worry about a baby, and second of all, children will have better lives if they are born into a house where the parents actually WANTED to have a baby. People who say that you can just put the baby up for adoption don't really see the whole picture. Many adoption agencies are being filled to the brim with babies that their parents couldn't take care of, and some can't accept any more because they have so many. 

DARKWORLD:3

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"nrn02" wrote:

well isnt it the childs temparary body too?
You don't understand though. We are stardust, they are a cluster of cells. Obviously they're less human than us.

Posted By:
FeatheryOne
FeatheryOne
StarStarStar
I hThe fetus feels pain only by week ten of development. 

They're also not important points of society.

Adveho in mihi Lucifer.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"FeatheryOne" wrote:

I hThe fetus feels pain only by week ten of development. 

They're also not important points of society.
Both Hitler and Gandhi were once fetuses. I believe we should define ourselves by our potential to be something, not what we are now.

Posted By:
LAZY778
LAZY778
StarStarStarStar

"Animal4ever_1910751" wrote:

It is wrong It's killing a life wether if people see it that way or not

you are killing life that is just starting to take form

if people don't want the baby instead of killing it give up for adoption

don't kill a life, cause that is just what that stuff is all about killing lives Raspberry

Well actually the thing is people don't really know if the cells that are becoming a baby are like alive. So using that as defense does not make sense. And when you take away the option of abortion your taking away a woman's right over her own body. Now i'm not saying i would choose to do abortion but if i were to get pregnant because of ###### abuse then i'm not sure. But if i were to get pregnant because i chose to do that,well then i'd have to decide then. But when you say your killing a person that is not true because when a woman chooses to do abortion the so called baby is just cells. So further more i am not against a woman choosing abortion over birth. another thing the adoption system is so messed up it's not even funny. So most kids who are put for adoption don't even get adopted. And you really think adoption places would be better?  Big Frown  Mad

Weirdo's will rule the world!

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Some mothers need to abort their babies, for personal circumstances- medical reasons or summat like that.
But really, it's wrong unless you have a pretty good reason. It's really that person's fault if they go too far behind the doors.

Posted By:
LAZY778
LAZY778
StarStarStarStar

"donteatcarrots" wrote:

Some mothers need to abort their babies, for personal circumstances- medical reasons or summat like that.

But really, it's wrong unless you have a pretty good reason. It's really that person's fault if they go too far behind the doors.

Again your taking away a woman's right over her own body. It's not fair to judge especially if that woman really loved whoever she did it with. 

Weirdo's will rule the world!

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"LAZY778" wrote:

But when you say your killing a person that is not true because when a woman chooses to do abortion the so called baby is just cells.
Everyone was once a cell. What separates those cells from us? Is there any debate over what those cells will become? It's proto-human life, not pseudo-human life.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"LAZY778" wrote:

"donteatcarrots" wrote:

Again your taking away a woman's right over her own body. It's not fair to judge especially if that woman really loved whoever she did it with. 

[sigh] -.-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

poem analyses

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

Chat

Fav Mythical Animal

latest videos