Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"CookieAngel" wrote:

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

"CookieAngel" wrote:

...in addition to children living with disabilities. Would you want your child to live this life of fear and pain? To see your child suffer the most painful of conditions (living without a brain, no defence against bacteria, muscles turning into bones... only some examples of what I mean by 'the most painful of conditions'), is that a view worthy of your day-to-day life? I'm sure you would not want your child to suffer despite the right to a life. In addition, I think I'm speaking for a few people when I say that aboartion is made legal before the particles and molecules become and form into a child.

I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. Really. But that up there just made me sick.

Why are we as people so ready to give up on these children? Sure, life is going to be difficult and probably more so than others without handicaps and such, but that's no reason to say, "Oh, might as well kill the kid." Can't we hope that there will be a cure for issues; can't we believe our child will be spiritually strong enough to overcome these challenges? Can't we believe that whatever happens in their life will be for the best, that these children were created for a reason? Killing them before they're even born--you're not even giving them a chance. It's just the convenient thing to do because you're lazy, because you're not willing to be strong enough for the obstacles that are to come. It seems as if the above quote is just saying that the disabled should never have been born. Is that what we've come to as people? That we can't even give the next generation a chance? That we can't even give each other a chance?

Why is that? Why?
I agree, I mean I have a learning disability, and I grew up with both my parents who love me both. I think its just wrong, no mother shouldn't do that no matter if the child has a disability or not.

You shouldn't give up on a child with disabilities without trying to help them. I was born with a torn retina in my right eye and it caused my right eye to go blind. My parents try to get the best for me. Children with disabilities may not function right, but they deserve to have a life. It's not their fault that they were born with a disability.

I simply adore the inspiration I am receiving as I read through these comments; the hope, the dreams, and the aspirations of every living being. Why does democracy have to degrade the strong and never-giving-up humans with disabilities? Why are they so quick to judge what a human's fate will be? In reality, the ones with disabilities are the stronger ones in life, as they fight every day of their lives. I love my friends with disabilities especially, as they truly feel emotions and are intelligent people.

Exactly. Thank you.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
if the woman is not a #### victim, i do not care for her, she was careless enough to become pregnant when she was not ready, and should not expect to be given an #########

:^)

Posted By:
glee.mixer.collector
glee.mixer.collector
StarStarStar
I think that ######## is a terrible thing. I mean why would you want to give up a life! I heard while the baby is growing up  in your tummy you get a great bond with it!

Posted By:
mmouse
mmouse
Star
Well of course its wrong think about it in the mosaic law god gave to Israel if the pregnant mother got hurt and baby died it was soul for soul.  So if the baby before born, its still alive or else it can't kick or turn etc... so unless you think murder is right then why would ######## be right. You would have to find where in the bible that is I am not sure where  but I know it is there because I am Jehovah witness so I am quite familiar with the bible.  Please report any findings against this to my account I hoped this makes a fine debate.  Before you msg me going up against me like an old friend of mine would say "like a pebble vs. Boulder" so put some effort into it. Everybody is doing it doesn't count

Posted By:
crazy'n wild
crazy'n wild
StarStarStar
its so wrong why would you want to #### #### child like that? if your planning on ######## just remember your killing your own child.

Posted By:
Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa
StarStarStarStar
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
######## Is Soo Wrong.

Alyssa Ignacio Gray c:
Offical & Orginal Profile
Dopest Out There c:

My Monkey Jordan OR OG c: ♥

Posted By:
12iluvbiscuits12 Lock
12iluvbiscuits12
StarStar
YH DUDE personally i thing ######## is wrong if u dont wnt the baby, then give birth then gett it  adopted, its a win win situation, u dont live with a kid, you dont take a life, they are happy and if u wnna see them u can DONE

I ATE A BISCUIT MADE OUT OF A RAINBOW WITH CHOCOLATE AND ICECREAM 5 SECONDS AGO smile smile
Wink Wink :P :P

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Wrong!It's like murder in a way.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
davieee
davieee
Star
it only depends thoughbecause if it is a child #### ########## should be able to. however if it is a teenager she should not be going around acting like a ####.

Posted By:
chillmonkey
chillmonkey
StarStar
as i don't realy believe it is right, i think that if a pregnant woman honestly feels that her baby is going to truely suffer through life (wether it's a sickness, wealth problems, or both) she can make that choice. and for the ones that say it is wrong, i agree, but just remember : it isn't like she is going to have an easy time doing it. that could be the most emotionaly scaring moment for someone. what i'm trying to say is don't think they are heartless monsters.

-Stay Awesome

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos