x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Think about this, no matter how small or innocent a child is, it is fully wrong to do that, because you did not give the baby a chance to see and live in this world. Remember, it's your child. Could you stand up taking a life of your child? It's immoral.



No matter what problems may come to a mother, she should think of the solution to that. For example, a mother has financial issues. The solution is simple, give the child to the adoption center.



And if you don't want to have a baby, don't have it. Simple. You're just giving yourself a guilt that you murder your own child.

This.


Thanks for agreeing. Big Grin


Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 27
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
how about if the mother is 12 years old. are you just gonna let that 12 year old girl go through a painful child birth at such a young age? if anything that's immoral. abortions are not wrong as long as you have one when only necessary. in cases of r*pe and things like that

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

how about if the mother is 12 years old. are you just gonna let that 12 year old girl go through a painful child birth at such a young age? if anything that's immoral. abortions are not wrong as long as you have one when only necessary. in cases of r*pe and things like that

That would be very unlikely and extremely illogical. considering most twelve year olds have not even gone through puberty yet.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 27
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
no your not right, and yes, it is logical. although it may not happen everyday, it still happens a lot. that's why I said "only when necessary" we just need to regulate it, that's all

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"icekreamkone123" wrote:


how about if the mother is 12 years old. are you just gonna let that 12 year old girl go through a painful child birth at such a young age? if anything that's immoral. abortions are not wrong as long as you have one when only necessary. in cases of r*pe and things like that

That would be very unlikely and extremely illogical. considering most twelve year olds have not even gone through puberty yet.


Here in our country there are many minor age kids here who are pregnant. D:


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"icekreamkone123" wrote:




how about if the mother is 12 years old. are you just gonna let that 12 year old girl go through a painful child birth at such a young age? if anything that's immoral. abortions are not wrong as long as you have one when only necessary. in cases of r*pe and things like that

That would be very unlikely and extremely illogical. considering most twelve year olds have not even gone through puberty yet.


Here in our country there are many minor age kids here who are pregnant. D:

Creepy.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 27
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
exactly. so in those cases minors should be allowed to have an abortion!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14866
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

how about if the mother is 12 years old. are you just gonna let that 12 year old girl go through a painful child birth at such a young age? if anything that's immoral. abortions are not wrong as long as you have one when only necessary. in cases of r*pe and things like that


Of course, it is really painful in child birth, you have no choice. So could you stand up and see that you gonna take the baby's life?


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

exactly. so in those cases minors should be allowed to have an abortion!

Why should they? It's still immoral. Murder goes in all fields.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 27
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
a baby that's not even born.. that's almost not even alive. and it is...I know...but it can't think. ITS A FETUS! not a baby...a fetus. and lots of DISGARDED fetuses are used for scientific purposes. things like to cure cancer. so even though it never got to "see the world" its helping to save lives by not even being born.

Latest Forum Posts

Melanie Martinez Songs :3

Words that Start with N!

Words that Start with N!

How Are You Feeling?

Words that Start with N!

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

My Chemical Romance Anyone?

Words that Start with N!

The Banning Game

Need help with book reports

Latest Videos

Play Online Games