Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

a baby that's not even born.. that's almost not even alive. and it is...I know...but it can't think. ITS A FETUS! not a baby...a fetus. and lots of DISGARDED fetuses are used for scientific purposes. things like to cure cancer. so even though it never got to "see the world" its helping to save lives by not even being born.

So something that's not even alive can kick? Something that's not even alive can be fed? Something that's not even alive can breathe?
I said almost not even alive!!! I know that its alive!  having surgery to remove a kidney is just like having an abortion. its made up of cells and cells are live...therefore you are taking something else's life away. but I bet that wouldn't hesitate to remove a kidney IF IT WAS NECESSARY

It is born. it can feel. It does have a brain. It is as cruel as animal abuse.
BUT ITS NOT BORN!!!!! that's the point, is it not??

It is born. It is fully alive.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

donating an organ is just like murder in that case!!  

An organ can not breathe.
an organ is made up of cells, cells are living

It is obvious you have no idea what your are talking about so I'm going to let this one slide.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
StarStarStar
the point of having an abortion is so you don't have to give birth. SO THE BABY IS NEVER BORN!

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

the point of having an abortion is so you don't have to give birth. SO THE BABY IS NEVER BORN!

It is still very much alive. The point of abortion is because you're too lazy to take care of a child.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
StarStarStar
you're obviously missing my point

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

you're obviously missing my point

You obviously don't have a very good point or anything to back it up with then.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate
Star

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

The baby is alive and breathing inside. Girls do abortion because they are not yet ready to be a Mother but still it isn't enough reason. you made the baby so you are responsible for its future. BTW No need to shout this is a debate not a sparta.

They see me rollin' they're hatin' ''Haters gonna hate Potatoes gonna potate'' Let's Rock!

Posted By:
icekreamkone123
icekreamkone123
StarStarStar
wow... you just can't admit you're wrong!. AND NO! maybe that is what people use it for today, but the point of an abortion is so that people who have been r*ped (young or old) or in cases of incest to not have to have a baby that could possibly turn out  mentally disabled. do u have any idea how many women die from giving birth?? don't unless you're not ready!!

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

wow... you just can't admit you're wrong!. AND NO! maybe that is what people use it for today, but the point of an abortion is so that people who have been r*ped (young or old) or in cases of incest to not have to have a baby that could possibly turn out  mentally disabled. do u have any idea how many women die from giving birth?? don't unless you're not ready!!

13 deaths per 100,000 live births.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

"icekreamkone123" wrote:

13 deaths per 100,000 live births.

Thats the average maternity. 13 mothers to 100,000 live births

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Do you play soccer?

which is your favorite default theme?

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

about me

latest videos