Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Are first impressions important?

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar
Well do you think so? why?

I think they're important if you want them to be. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want a job or something, yes.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that a lot of people judge others based on first impressions.  I don't think that they should, though.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

If you want a job or something, yes.

Should one take into account to make/try to make a good impression? He/she's selling -sort of- his/her self. Why should they submit themselves to a general approved criteria of character? 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I think that a lot of people judge others based on first impressions.  I don't think that they should, though.  
^^This^^

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

^^This^^

Okay, why shouldn't they?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

^^This^^

I think that any type of judging before you know about something or someone is bad.  For instance, you see someone in rags for clothes and judge that they have terrible manners and aren't friendly.  He or she might be super kind and have GREAT manners, they just can't afford good clothes.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

^^This^^

I think that any type of judging before you know about something or someone is bad.  For instance, you see someone in rags for clothes and judge that they have terrible manners and aren't friendly.  He or she might be super kind and have GREAT manners, they just can't afford good clothes.

Judging someone based on his first impression may not be enough to formulate an entire view on that person but it doesn't have to be negative like you described.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

^^This^^

Well, let's use my kidzworld account for a second. Everyone on my friends list knows I like unicorns, so I commented a girl about them and she said 'Um....I  think I'm gonna delete you from my friends list.' Then I'm like, 'okay...' Then she says something about my username and I'm pissed off. THAT's why people don't need first Impressions. (Hope that made sense.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[This is very like the Judging Much topic]

Me opinion is I dunno and sometimes the first impressions leads to the wrong conclusions and othertimes sometimes the thing you see on the first impression is true and you was right when you has known the person longer 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If i could meet ...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What's the most important lesson you have ...

being a loner bullies and should do suidce

latest videos