Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is dreaming for someone wrong?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

It's not wrong but it's pointless to just dream. You should try to make the dream come true. If you can't then be realistic enough to pursue another dream.

I agree and disagree.  I agree that it's not wrong, and I also agree that you should try to make the dream come true.  I disagree that it's pointless.  Dreamers are the people that have the most impact on our world.  I also disagree that all dreams should be realistic.  During the Revolutionary War, it wasn't very realistic for thirteen colonies to fight against the world's biggest military.  But the American's had a dream, and they had enough courage, and eventually, they pulled it off.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

No, why would it be?  A person's allowed to have hope in their life.  Without hope, who knows where we'd be!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

No, why would it be?  A person's allowed to have hope in their life.  Without hope, who knows where we'd be!
smile

Posted By:
PARTYhard26
PARTYhard26
StarStarStarStar
no

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

It's not wrong but it's pointless to just dream. You should try to make the dream come true. If you can't then be realistic enough to pursue another dream.

I agree and disagree.  I agree that it's not wrong, and I also agree that you should try to make the dream come true.  I disagree that it's pointless.  Dreamers are the people that have the most impact on our world.  I also disagree that all dreams should be realistic.  During the Revolutionary War, it wasn't very realistic for thirteen colonies to fight against the world's biggest military.  But the American's had a dream, and they had enough courage, and eventually, they pulled it off.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
If you knew about history then you'd know that the French was the only reason that the Americans won.

Posted By:
Yuzuki Yukari
Yuzuki Yukari
StarStarStar
so like by "for" you mean "about" and no its not wrong it is completly normal. If you do drream about someone it could be your true love. I dream about this one guy in my class everynow and again and i don't think its wrong and maybe he is my true love but i dout it

~nyan! =^.^=

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

What was the most weirdest/stupidest thing...

What should i bulid in minecraft

Random Acts of Kindness

Laptop or Desktop?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

how many pizza slice can you eat??

latest videos