Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is dreaming for someone wrong?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

It's not wrong but it's pointless to just dream. You should try to make the dream come true. If you can't then be realistic enough to pursue another dream.

I agree and disagree.  I agree that it's not wrong, and I also agree that you should try to make the dream come true.  I disagree that it's pointless.  Dreamers are the people that have the most impact on our world.  I also disagree that all dreams should be realistic.  During the Revolutionary War, it wasn't very realistic for thirteen colonies to fight against the world's biggest military.  But the American's had a dream, and they had enough courage, and eventually, they pulled it off.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

No, why would it be?  A person's allowed to have hope in their life.  Without hope, who knows where we'd be!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

No, why would it be?  A person's allowed to have hope in their life.  Without hope, who knows where we'd be!
smile

Posted By:
PARTYhard26
PARTYhard26
StarStarStarStar
no

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

It's not wrong but it's pointless to just dream. You should try to make the dream come true. If you can't then be realistic enough to pursue another dream.

I agree and disagree.  I agree that it's not wrong, and I also agree that you should try to make the dream come true.  I disagree that it's pointless.  Dreamers are the people that have the most impact on our world.  I also disagree that all dreams should be realistic.  During the Revolutionary War, it wasn't very realistic for thirteen colonies to fight against the world's biggest military.  But the American's had a dream, and they had enough courage, and eventually, they pulled it off.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
If you knew about history then you'd know that the French was the only reason that the Americans won.

Posted By:
Yuzuki Yukari
Yuzuki Yukari
StarStarStar
so like by "for" you mean "about" and no its not wrong it is completly normal. If you do drream about someone it could be your true love. I dream about this one guy in my class everynow and again and i don't think its wrong and maybe he is my true love but i dout it

~nyan! =^.^=

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

red band socitey

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Favorite Old Show

Kid vs Kat or Phinieas and Ferb?

The Nae Nae

latest videos