Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is it Wrong to Love someone if you under the age of 16??

Posted By:
AwesomeDude2013
AwesomeDude2013
StarStar
I have sometimes thought... is it wrong to love someone if you under 16?????  Confused

Keep calm and just be a guy!...

Posted By:
Cookie_To_Dope
Cookie_To_Dope
Star
no i dont think it is because um younger people have feelings jjust as older people #True dat umm and so if ur under 10 it might be but as ages 11 and up yhu can feelings because ur getting the maturity so thts all i got love is love but what is the definition???

Posted By:
kbdb
kbdb
StarStar
do u luv so one under  ur age well u need to stop think and roll it is wrong most people date people that r 10 and they 15 so if there is someone u like under your age stop think and roll do the right thing they will under stand if don't there gonna have to live with it think before u do  don't do it different when someone is 15 and there turning 15 or is 14

most of the time I spend is hanging around like six sad puppies but we talk about stuff like who likes who and break up more in a drama queen way but that what we no lies or hidden secrets just us we aren't embarrassed of what we did because it stuff like that happens to them to so don't be afraid to tell your friends and if they are rud ante bff

Posted By:
Cookie_To_Dope
Cookie_To_Dope
Star
ummmm thy can do what they want u cant make them read mines and yull see let them learn ffrom there on mistakes

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Absolutely not. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Not at all. Like another person said, younger people have just the same feelings as older people.

trippy m8

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Why would it be wrong?  You can't really control love.  If you love someone, you love someone.  If you're sixteen and you love someone, you love someone.  It's not wrong.  If you're fifteen and you love someone, you love someone, and it's still not wrong.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Pikachu_Loves_Me:3
StarStarStarStar
I agree...they're just children, unless they are 13 or 12 yrs old, then it's fine. But under that age they are still children, they shouldn't love yet.

Hey Dere :3
Ride Dat Alpaca
I'm also Pixeled, so send friend a request to Pixeled!
:3 (/.0.)/ (>.w.)> \(OwO\)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pikachu_Loves_Me:3" wrote:

I agree...they're just children, unless they are 13 or 12 yrs old, then it's fine. But under that age they are still children, they shouldn't love yet.

Someone may be a child, it doesn't mean it's wrong to love someone.  It's not like you can control who you love, and at what age you love someone.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Pikachu_Loves_Me:3" wrote:

Someone may be a child, it doesn't mean it's wrong to love someone.  It's not like you can control who you love, and at what age you love someone.  

I'm not saying that, i'm saying it would be best if they waited until they've matured enough to date.

Hey Dere :3
Ride Dat Alpaca
I'm also Pixeled, so send friend a request to Pixeled!
:3 (/.0.)/ (>.w.)> \(OwO\)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Mods vs users!

YEARBOOK QUOTE

What/How are you feeling right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos