Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Spongebob is a bad influence for kids!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"jackrabbit259" wrote:

I agree with number three. Three year olds watch Spongebob. Do they really need to see a squirrel in her underpants? And yes, Patrick is dumb, but Spongebob hasn't appeared to be much smarter in many cases. They both enjoy dancing with people in giant peanut suits, and neither of them have caught on to the fact that Squidward hates their guts. I agree it's a bad influence for younger children. However, I find it hillarious. xD 
I got to disagree with the first one you said about Sandy, its called a swimsuit. I even watched that show as a child, and I didn't think it was a bad influence for me.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
StarStarStar
It could be a swimsuit.... How can we really tell?

Helloooo.

Posted By:
dirtbiker2
dirtbiker2
StarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

It's a cartoon for the love of God.

I've seen much worse.

Spongebob is awesome and there are alot of worse shows.  It is just suposed to be funny and sometimes teaches kids lessons on real life.  Everybody needs to stop critizing it.

Adele may be able to set fire to the rain but Spongebob can make a campfire underwater

Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
StarStarStar
I agree, there are worse shows. Anyone seen 'Tuff Puppy' lately?

Helloooo.

Posted By:
Nabbie_Bhadd
Nabbie_Bhadd
StarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

I think Spongebob is a bad influence because:

1: Mr. Krabs is a bad role model because he loves money more than even his family Embarrassed

2: Patrick is just way dumb and doesn't know even his BFF, Spongebob

3: When Sandy isn't wearing her Spacesuit, she wears purple bras and undies, way too inapropriate

4: Spongebob should be rated PG atleast

5: one good thing though, Spongebob is a good role model because he spreads kindness smile

Spongebob? Bad influence? No. I'm watching an episode right now and they're talking about friendship and teamwork. Spongebob is like the best show ever and is not inappropriate. 

♥† мυѕιc = яєαѕση тσ ℓινє †♥

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"jackrabbit259" wrote:

Swimsuit, #########.... How can we really tell?
They're two different things. xD And because she has the same kind of color under her fur pelt. :3

Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
StarStarStar
nope! spongebob is a BAD role model because he is annoying smile

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I disagree. I grew up watching spongebob and it's had no negative affect on me. The show consists of living creatures and objects that can talk and live under the sea, and let's not forget that they have electrical appliances and can light fire under water, children know they're just characters and I think if each character was to be represented as a perfect role model, it would just create false accusations for the child, because no one is perfect and not everyone is going to be nice. I really disagree with number three. I'm pretty sure it's a swimsuit and I don't find it inappropriate, it's not like she's being too revealing. She's a squirrel!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Nabbie_Bhadd
Nabbie_Bhadd
StarStarStarStar

"Pegapony" wrote:

nope! spongebob is a BAD role model because he is annoying smile

No. Just no.

♥† мυѕιc = яєαѕση тσ ℓινє †♥

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I disagree. I grew up watching spongebob and it's had no negative affect on me. The show consists of living creatures and objects that can talk and live under the sea, and let's not forget that they have electrical appliances and can light fire under water, children know they're just characters and I think if each character was to be represented as a perfect role model, it would just create false accusations for the child, because no one is perfect and not everyone is going to be nice. I really disagree with number three. I'm pretty sure it's a swimsuit and I don't find it inappropriate, it's not like she's being too revealing. She's a squirrel!
I agree with Gracie. :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos