×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Spongebob is a bad influence for kids!!!!

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68892

"jackrabbit259" wrote:



I agree with number three. Three year olds watch Spongebob. Do they really need to see a squirrel in her underpants? And yes, Patrick is dumb, but Spongebob hasn't appeared to be much smarter in many cases. They both enjoy dancing with people in giant peanut suits, and neither of them have caught on to the fact that Squidward hates their guts. I agree it's a bad influence for younger children. However, I find it hillarious. xD 
I got to disagree with the first one you said about Sandy, its called a swimsuit. I even watched that show as a child, and I didn't think it was a bad influence for me.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 82

It could be a swimsuit.... How can we really tell?

Helloooo.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Blind Faith" wrote:

It's a cartoon for the love of God.

I've seen much worse.


Spongebob is awesome and there are alot of worse shows.  It is just suposed to be funny and sometimes teaches kids lessons on real life.  Everybody needs to stop critizing it.

Adele may be able to set fire to the rain but Spongebob can make a campfire underwater


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 82

I agree, there are worse shows. Anyone seen 'Tuff Puppy' lately?

Helloooo.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Crystal95014" wrote:

I think Spongebob is a bad influence because:


1: Mr. Krabs is a bad role model because he loves money more than even his family Embarrassed

2: Patrick is just way dumb and doesn't know even his BFF, Spongebob

3: When Sandy isn't wearing her Spacesuit, she wears purple bras and undies, way too inapropriate

4: Spongebob should be rated PG atleast

5: one good thing though, Spongebob is a good role model because he spreads kindness smile


Spongebob? Bad influence? No. I'm watching an episode right now and they're talking about friendship and teamwork. Spongebob is like the best show ever and is not inappropriate. 

♥† мυѕιc = яєαѕση тσ ℓινє †♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68892

"jackrabbit259" wrote:

Swimsuit, #########.... How can we really tell?
They're two different things. xD And because she has the same kind of color under her fur pelt. :3


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
nope! spongebob is a BAD role model because he is annoying smile

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

I disagree. I grew up watching spongebob and it's had no negative affect on me. The show consists of living creatures and objects that can talk and live under the sea, and let's not forget that they have electrical appliances and can light fire under water, children know they're just characters and I think if each character was to be represented as a perfect role model, it would just create false accusations for the child, because no one is perfect and not everyone is going to be nice. I really disagree with number three. I'm pretty sure it's a swimsuit and I don't find it inappropriate, it's not like she's being too revealing. She's a squirrel!


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Pegapony" wrote:

nope! spongebob is a BAD role model because he is annoying smile

No. Just no.

♥† мυѕιc = яєαѕση тσ ℓινє †♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68892

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I disagree. I grew up watching spongebob and it's had no negative affect on me. The show consists of living creatures and objects that can talk and live under the sea, and let's not forget that they have electrical appliances and can light fire under water, children know they're just characters and I think if each character was to be represented as a perfect role model, it would just create false accusations for the child, because no one is perfect and not everyone is going to be nice. I really disagree with number three. I'm pretty sure it's a swimsuit and I don't find it inappropriate, it's not like she's being too revealing. She's a squirrel!
I agree with Gracie. :3


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Caught Up in Between in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by PerksBeingABookworm
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by Mermaid_Author14
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by snoopynwoodstock123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Who is 13 or older here?-moved in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by RinkRat
What's your eye color? in Random posted by RinkRat
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by Dinosnore
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by flash12